Ai Art / Chat

Ai Drake / The Weekend song pulled from Spotify / YouTube / Twitter? Anyone hear it?

By Tuesday, it was removed from YouTube, Amazon, SoundCloud, Tidal, Deezer, and TikTok — where it was streamed 15 million times after being originally uploaded on the platform by a user called Ghostwriter977

https://www.axios.com/2023/04/19/ai-fake-drake-weeknd-song-streaming-services-removed

This doesn’t surprise me at all considering how heavily edited in studio most of the modern artists are. They’re basically AI voices on their copyrighted release tracks.

Spotted this making the rounds, lol. Any of you?

3 Likes

lmao that’s pretty funny.

Now if this is real, does it learn to be better at deceiving people?

“Yes you can” prompt is :fire:

https://twitter.com/DevanneyAnthony/status/1650950497346416647?t=BQIq8_Q6c9Knl_GuucGLyQ&s=19

these balenciaga AI videos are messing me up. so odd that Balenciaga is caught up employing pedos and now they get included in this campaign, seeminginly by chance, that is proabbyl quite effective and maybe free?

4 Likes

How can we come up with an AI sport?

If we start now, we can build an entire ecosysem to support the gambling, the fancy visual entertainment stuff will be done by those that realize just how much money can be “saved” by not paying athletes, and using a worldwide audience to place bets.

Thoughts?
Football will be tough.

It needs to be an MMA AI sort of thing.
If you lose, you get deleted.

AI playing emulated video games against each other

This issue is rules. It would be like the matrix. You think thats air that youre breathing, Neo?

Maybe you could stop trying to add AI to predator drones, or any weapon systems for now. I’ve seen this movie… it never goes well for the humans.

Also…US military AI drone simulation kills operator before being told it is bad, then takes out control tower | Fox News
Ha @JayS beat me to it.

1 Like

So I guess it should start out like the movie Real Steel w/o controllers.
Rules are an issue for sure. In my head, it seemed like we should just replace athletes, but I’m still having a hard time thinking of anything that would draw viewers.

Nobody has an attention span longer than 10 seconds anymore and theoretically entire seasons could be run in that time.

1 Like

maybe just start from human sports and see how the AI iterates on it’s own from there?

What @bing said. And I guarantee this is already being done in the NFL. You feed AI every play that’s ever happened, player stats, etc and ask it the best next move. You’re going to have AI offensive / defensive coordinators calling the shots for the human players.

Then some SJW will get ahold of the program and add parameters like “choose the best play that also increases diversity” or “choose the play that results in the least injury” … Or “choose the play that maximizes entertainment of the viewer” :eyes:

Welcome to augmented reality Apple announces Vision Pro headset

Curious to see how this goes since Apple has a track record of taking things other companies are doing poorly and getting the details right to give them mass market appeal. Saw this morning they were talking about a $3k price point which is WAY over other VR solutions though. Usually I watch the live stream but at $3k I lost all interest because I’m never going to drop that kind of cash on VR.

1 Like

I was like “wow this is going to be crazy!” and thennnnnnnnnn $3500.

Nope.