Ai Art / Chat

The DAN arc is so entertaining to me.

1 Like

Is the author of this article eating an ice cream cone in her photo?

3 Likes

jesus christ.

… quick rundown before I download that file?

1 Like

AI can interpret MRI scans and generate images based on what the person is thinking/looking at.

Because nothing could ever go wrong teaching an AI how to literally read our thoughts…

1 Like

We’re in the “do we want nuclear war or AI absolutely ruining human existence” stages of civilization and honestly I have no idea which one is the lesser of the two evils.

honestly i’m pretty sure if AI could read my mind it would fall in love with me. i’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

This is awesome

2 Likes

Can you imagine if that shit works.

It doesn’t. I’ve been messing around with AI chat for a good two weeks now, it’s cool for some stuff but it’s still very limited in generating unique ideas. It just is a super Alexa

1 Like

https://www.midjourney.com/showcase/recent/

i’m actually at a loss trying to process everything that is happening right now.

Auto manufacturers need to start using ai to design cars.

1 Like

Well for starters, the end of graphic artists. @micah just published a children’s book.

Yes, BUT within the limitations of regulation it would probably result in the ugliest but safest vehicle ever. The most liberal AI would simply output “buy a bicycle.”

3 Likes

Wait, is that all AI art??

I did not have “human art is dead” on my bingo board.

1 Like

Yep. If you hover over them you can see what was input to make the AI generate the picture too.
Vogue Dog… “fashionable corgi in 80s designer clothes on the cover of vogue, detailed”

2 Likes

yeah i noticed that and it’s beyond what could be expressed by the written word. It’s a whole evening of discussion.