AIM Password Recovery ...

is there anyway to recover a password from an OLD screenname that I used to use? I’ve tried EVERYTHING that I can think of that could have been my password at the time, but none of them worked. I know that there is a way to recover it if you’ve saved your password at one time on your computer, but I’ve formatted my computer since then plenty of times …

if it was also an aol screenname, you can reactivate that screenname on aol, create a new password for it, then use the new password on aim

i know ive done that before, its why all my aim screenames are used as aol screennames first

no it was just an AIM screenname …

Today’s denial for AIM screenname revitalization was brought to you by the letters S, L and the number 0. Shuffle those around a little bit.

Just make a new one

Yeah.

and they should really purge the old names.

I still have “brendan” on my buddylist. 8 years later, he has yet to sign on. :frowning:

yeah they really should DELETE old screennames if nobodys signed into the name after like 3 months IMO …

Can’t you just do a “Forgot my password” thing? Send it to your e-mail addy.

SHIT OUT of LUCK!!! what do i win?

I dont even know what email addy I used when I signed up for the screenname and it doesnt tell you …