someone stole my aim s/n and changed my password

Soo yea im online today on aim, and all the sudden i get kicked off and it says my sn was signed on @ another location and then when i went to sign back on a few mins later and who ever went on changed my password. I have no idea how they found it out, i dont have it stored anywhere, which wouldnt matter because it doesnt tell u the password it just signs u on and u need to know it to change it. I have all my friends and my buddy list and everything on there . I tryed to get the password emailed to me but ive had this sn since i was like 14 and the email adress that is registered for it is for aol and i dont have it any more i have powerlink now. any suggestions or are there any hackers on here that could help me out, im gonna lose touch with soo many ppl back from high school and everything if i cant get this shit back. If anyone can help me out, even tho im prob fucked and cant do shit about it id greatly appreciate it.

you could try talking to aim tech supprot but i doubt that will get you anywhere. chances are someone hacked you and installed a key logger. jsut a guess though.

hmm yea this shit sucks. idk why someone would want my sn and or change my password. Cause they havent gone on it @ all.They just kicked me off changed it and didnt sign on

if they didnt change the e-mail associated with the account you can get the new password sent to you.

is your buddy list saved on your computer. if so just make a new sn and load the old list.

nah i kno i tryed that before, the email that is registered on that sn is old from like 8 years ago and was for aol.com and i have powerlink now , that aol adress is long gone.

nah not all of it only about half is saved

better than nothin :gotme: . start there and ask the names you already have for the names you dint save.

tru it deff is better than nothin but , for like the other half theres ppl on there that dont kno the other ppls that i lost n shit , this sucks and im gonna snap on who ever did this

come on no one is one of those crazy hacker ppl that can get it for me?? lol

usually in this case, u can only try to get the password sent to the email associated with the account.

i smell workings of rust-e(cubancrisis)

IB4YA