Ain't this some shit?

2005 Suzuki Reno.

Check Engine Light.

Scan result: Catalyst operating under minimum threshold.

Symptom: Massively increased fuel efficiency.

What the fuck?!? I get a check engine light, and my car performs BETTER??? I went from 20mpg to almost 29mpg!!! I’m never getting this fucker fixed.

Any thoughts?

20 mpg in the fuckin reno. fuckin roll that thing over a fuckin hill. our powerstroke tow truck that is undettow 1/2 the time gets 15mpg

glad to see your finally getting close to what it should

the thing’s only rated at 22/30, and i beat on it all day delivering pizza… 20mpg is about right.

thinking of scratching my balls, but my hands are pretty cold. Not sure if its a worthy trade off.

why is it rated so low? mine is rated at 21/30 , i figured a reno should be better than my car…

bwahahahaha my stock SS had better gasmilage than that thing

but wierd SES light

what a fucking joke, youre all about eco shit and get a car thats horrible on gasmileage. fuck my truck got 20mpg, my stang gets 22 mpg and both are v8s. what a joke

i think hes talking 29 city driving

the catalyst codes should not effect engine performance at all, the only thing I can think of is your car leaned out to decrease emissions

who the hell knows, maybe you took it easier once you saw the light

im sorry, I cant make out what you’re saying with that giant black cock stuffed halfway down your windpipe.

:rofl:

:kekegay:

i bought the best new car I could for $12,500.

if Chevy still sold three-cylinder Metros, I would have bought one.

V-8 getting over 20 mpg…stfu maybe if you are on the highway all the time. City driving if you get 17 that is awsome. My GTP gets like 17 but that is sitting in rt 51 traffic every morning.

Thank Darkstar :lockd: