Air compressor 30+ gal

Figured i would look here b4 going out and buying new. Do not need anything commercial and huge. Can have wheels or not. Looking for something that will run the SCFM’s around 6.0 at 40psi. Will be only running air tools once in a while. Can either use a 110v or 220v i have hookup for both. My budget is around $200 currently. Can pay a little more if you can deliver to Lancaster.

I know this doesn’t directly help you but when I was shopping for a 60gal I found an open box one at HD missing a power cord. It bought it for literally half off brand new because someone stole the power cord.

So basically go see if there are any open item ones?

And if there are, take out the power cord and chuck it one aisle over. :slight_smile:

:snky: :snky:

Id do some looking around today. Anyone want to sell some HD or Lowes gift cards if i do find one. I know all you house guys are holding onto them.

Misteroman usually has HD I believe.

How soon do you need the compressor?

Looking for one within the next couple weeks.

if you do find something you like at HD, i got like around $200 in gift card i will sell at 10% off plus tax rate.

Sounds good. Will let you know.

Whatever you do, don’t buy an oil less unit.

Found this on CL. Would need the 220 line moved to the far back room of the garage though.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/tls/4939968117.html

Or you can get it for $500 brand new from lowes lol.

True. It’s just an example. Would look around at pricing. Then buy either new or get him way down on price.

Tractor supply has a porter cable version on sale right now for like $416 or something.

There is this too. Same price seems way better. Just not portable which I’m fine with.

• Updated - - -

http://m.tractorsupply.com/en/store/porter-cablereg%3B-stationary-belt-drive-air-compressor-60-gal

Thats the one I was talking about.

Hoping to keep the price lower but if i can’t find something good used. Looks like I’m better off spending some cash for a good one.

Sears professional 60 gallon upright similar to that porter cable from the tractor store goes on sale for around $400 every 3 day weekend government holiday fyi.

Nice. Thats closer to my “NEW BUY” budget. Find a few Gift cards and my target will get closer.