Air Tools

Marky was kind enough to drop off an air compressor for me while he was in town so now i have to tool-up.

looking for a 1/2" drive impact gun and would certianly be interested in other tools

Looking at getting good quality gear at serious bargain prices… cash and paypal at the ready.

honestly, buy some nice new stuff with a lifetime warranty like snap on

i bought some cheap stuff and i dread using it versus my nice stuff.

your best bet is finding someone whos getting out of the trade and buying up all their shit.

No one offers lifetime warranty on air tools. Most Snap On, Matco, Mac air tools are either 1 or 2 year depending on tool.

Look for someone unloading their stuff on craigslist. If you go new, search online for the best deals on IR air tools.

i have a nice snap on im6500 hp ill let go for 65 bucks

oh snap, send me a pic of it at your convenience.

i scooped up a cheapo off kijiji this afternoon but i may grab yours next time im in town, which is basically every weekend or every other weekend.

pm me your number and ill text ya a pic

forget kijiji, http://www.torontotools.ca

I have a few 1/2" impacts I just rebuilt, unsure of the brands, will check on that for ya if you still need one.

$50

homedepot has Campbell Hausfeld 1/2" drive impact guns for $39.99 right now… redic.

My father has some old school solid metal air tools.

“they don’t make them like they used to” is an understatement these things were born from hellfire and brimstone, they will never ever fail

If youre interested i’ll get some pictures and prices