wtb tools

just let me know what u have. just bought a new box and have extra room

anything you want let me know! (for the rite price)

what do u have? basically i got promoted from a general service to a tech and now i need EVERYTHING!!!

i have a like new snap on 1/4 inch air ratchet it costed 350$ new id take 120$ for it

i have just about everything too. what kind of tools do you need? sometime soon ill go through my box and see what i dont use/need that much.

If you need Vise Grips or a Tap/Die Set, PM me.

dosnt your work have a snap-on mac or s&k guy that goes there?

yea but i just got promoted to a tech and cant afford the top of the line brand new stuff so im starting of small i just bought the screw driver set and he threw in a free impact flat head screwdriver which was baller!!!

where do you work? also snap on will go thru credit i just got like 2600 worth not to long ago including a box

I need an electric impact

Ill sell ya mine for $400

o i know i used credit for the screwdrivers i just dont wanna run myself in debt i already am with school i dont need debt at work ha

sowhere do you work where they just promote you from service to tech?

i know some people live by snap-on… i do only for air tools. and specialty tools… screw drivers, pliers and everything else can be bought 10x cheaper from craftsman and they will replace if they break.

go mac for grinders and cut off wheels!

$20,000 in snap on tools, not including the cost of the box. I swear by them.

if you want to be a mechanic your tools are what make you money. Why cheap out. If you work near a sears, craftsman are great. All my air tools specialty sockets and tools are all mac. My regular sockets are craftsman and my impacts are snap on. I do not even wanna add up what I have in tools.

same here man, i got almost 50% off while at alfred state. so i stocked up… lol

Also Craftsman Club is this week thru the 18

They have a 302 piece Mechanics tool set for $299.99 (reg. 399.99)

Craftsman 14 pcs. Mechanics air tool kit $149.99 (reg. 199.99)

Craftsman 1/2" impact socket set $59.99 (reg. 89.99)

Those 3 items should be plenty to get you started on the right track

ehh the impact in the kit wont be very good if he has to work on any type of truck or larger vehicle, and DO NOT buy harbor hreight impact sockets unless you verify they are the thicker wall model that they make, the thin wall ones will crack on first use