big snapon toolbox for sale

heres the top part but in orange
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=743213&group_ID=682156&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

heres the botton
http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=649539&group_ID=681797&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

plus another top peice that retails for $500, but cant find it online

pic of the actual box

$3,500

He’ll of a deal

That’s a nice damn box!

Nice box. Good price with the hutch.

Fuck I need that , how many handies r needed in place of cash lol

Nice box.

While I admit it is a nice box. I could never understand why people pay so much damn money for a shiny box full of air. For the price snap on charges new it should be full of tools.

yeah, I could never figure out why you would spend more money than what most of the cars you work on are worth for a toolbox.

When your livelihood (sp?) is in that box, you will understand. I spent over $20k on tools in 3 years when I was a tech and had a USED $3k Mac box- and that was “cheap”. I personally knew/know people with enough money in tools to buy a nice house ($100k+++). When you need your tools to be secure and easily accessible at all times, you spend the money to make that happen.

I spent over $10k on tools and keep them in cheap ass Crapsman boxes

I spent 12 years as a tech so I know the whole story. Tools yes, box NO. I never bought into the investment or livelihood crap. I got a decent mac box in school for 65% off and they still made money. Its mostly just a marketing thing I mean come on the damn things are full of air!

If you’re going to have this for the rest of your life (or a really long time) is $3500 really that much money?

If your opening and closing drawers 1000 times a day, the cheap ones just don’t hold up
These are quality built, sturdy, durable and secure.

Hell my box fell on it’s side from 4 feet in the air, full of tools (as I was trying to load it into my truck) and it didn’t even dent.

Bought a kobalt set of tools for 99.99 at lowes a few years back on Black Friday.

Nice box, it’s like the baby one of mine!!

:rofl

You dont work in a shop and have to worry about securing them either. Not to sound like a dick but you can tell a lot about a tech and how serious his is about his job by looking at his box and tools

I won’t ever judge a tech by his tools, no offense but just because someone has nice tools and tool box doesn’t make them a better tech!

no it doesnt make them a better tech, but it does add to it, if you can afford a nice tool box your making good money if your making good money your good at what you do kinda of thing, you need the right tools for the job in my opinion. i had a craftsmen tool box when i started but from the constant opening and closings of the drawers i ended up braking them and then u can put all your tools in in because they are not tall or deep enough and they cant take any kind of weight. i can stand on my bottom drawer and not worry about bending it or braking it to reach something thats high up ( short people problems) i would need 4 3 stacked craftsmen toolboxes to fit all my tools that i have at work.

Oh absolutely I agree you need the right tools! Hell for the price of labor at shops today you want it done correctly and without having to make a tool work LOL.

Oh and since we are getting off topic, GLWS that is a great price!