snap on box

Well i have a new job and im getting out of working in shops i know it prolly wont sell on here but if someone needs to upgrade or wants to get into the field im selling my box its mint i coverd it everyday after work and cleaned it cause it is black and gets dirty fast. Every draw on the box works no problems. i wont be low balled on the price 4000 obo thanks everyone.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wn4su8.jpg

Those boxes are $4k brand new now… My dad just got one 2 weeks ago. You’ll be lucky to get $3k for it. Call your Snap-on guy, he may buy it back.

possible trade for bike.

nice box, I have the same in blue.

nice to see I am not the only sucker that bought a krl1022 from the snap on guy for too much good luck with your sale mine been up for grabs for 2 year with only offers around the 2k range

Nice box. I have the same one but red.

Damn errrrrybody buying them boxes.

There good boxes

Really same one? i was looking at them a while ago but the older one didnt have the 2nd big draw after the first one its so nice haveing it though.

Are you selling any of your tools? Or just the box?

I’ll come over with cash in hand to look at what you’ve got.

im prolly gonna keep the tools just cause i have another box to put them in

This reminds me of the one guy teaching ats in college, he would always tell us to look for people trying to sell their tool boxes and tools instead of buying them from the snap on guy, lol

Yeah remember that guy who was a lonnng time VW/Audi/Pcar tech. he sold well over $100K in tools and a massive fucking box for like $30K or something it was, and parted out alot of tools. Lots of good deals there.

but yeah buying tools, is something you collect with the though that you will never get rid of them. Pass them on to your kids kind of thing you know.

^^ randy howarth?

call bob miller, he loves buying old boxes. Bought all my old stuff, and didnt rape me to bad.

Look for craigslist ads that say “Getting out of the business”

That means they’re usually toothless rednecks that got shitcanned and need cash fast.

Anyone wanna trade a bike they got for it?

yes

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1378/1333671180_1dd46aa3fb.jpg

bump box still for sale