snap on box

Deal, when can I pick it up?

GLWS!!!

funny these boxes are 3k new , at least on my snap on truck …used there worth bout 2500

I just don’t understand why the boxes are worth so much.

they are a better box ,they dont flex with tools in it and such .they dont rot out ,there is a rason why they are better and are more money

I mean i would let the box go for 3k if you dont think its brand new come take a look at it. Its a great box its a good size holds alot of tools and its tall enought to work on the top.

Word… I hear yah

but its still used ,andddd no warranty unless its reregistered with snap on .is it paid for ?

Mechanics are morons, they don’t make a whole lot of money, but will finance the biggest, baddest box that Snap On will give them, just for bragging rights in the shop:retardclap

yeah thats it . my box was 7k and all my shit barely fits in it .so what am i supposed to do go to sears and get some hunk of shit box that will be wrecked in about 2 yrs or so

I was not trying to single you out. I paid 500 for my Matco…sure, that was the deal of the century, but I’m sure it’s around for 1K. Point being, buy someone elses problem. Just can’t imagine having a car-size payment on a toolbox.

yeah ,ya can go to lowes and buy your same box for that .there all made by stanley tool "at least matco tools crap " snap on is more expensive cause the shit is way better than the cheaper stuff ,esp when your profession is workin with them .noy knockin some of the cheaper tools but if ya dont use em everyday ya wont wear shit out

I bought a few Crapsman boxes and they are the biggest pieces of shit ever. Most of the drawers sag, some of the tracks are bent and they dent easily.

Theres alot of Snap On tools in them that I bought in college though.

I’ve been turning wrenches for a living longer then you, bub. My Matco has been in constant service since the early 90’s and it’s holding up fine. But whatever, my point is that buying used is the way to go with high end tools, and toolboxes.

really travis ? how old ya thinmk i am ?

Don’t know. I’m 30, been turning wrenches for a living since I was 18. Point is, I can talk tools on the same level as you, and my opinion stands that the best way to go for high end tools is used.

ok then im the same age ,been doin this since i was in school i tried other tools and they sucked ,yes im also a used tool whore lolololol esp boxes and most tools over 700 new .