snap on box

To me, each brand has their perks, but I agree that Snap On in general is the best. Killer deals can be found on ebay! Ever try the Mac fine tooth ratchets? Fucking tiiiiits…I gotta get mine rebuilt but it’s def one of my fav tools.

i hve the snap on dual 80 in 3/8s great ratchet and takes abuse well

I was considering just getting myself a 200 dollar craftsmen mechanic set, just because my dad doesn’t have shit for tools.

Just go to Harbor Freight- their kit is probably $50 and they have a lifetime warranty too.

Ima poor bastard, most of my tools consist of craftsman and harbro freight, I dont have a lot of tools, mainly just what I need to work on my own car, but im constantly buying shit to get a little collection going.

bump $2500

I remember a dude that used to work over at DeNooyer that had a 15K+ setup, shit had speakers and a cd deck in it :lol. Anyways, bump for you man, nice setup.

Thanks just looking to get rid of it i will sell some of the tools to but the price would be alot more.

cleaned your thread up a bit bro… GLWS

i’d buy this if i had the cash but i’m down to 1500 due to my 300zx costing a fortune in repairs

Bump $2000 lowest it will be for shift guys

I traded mine onto the matco truck and he gave me 3400 for it :wink: Best bet is to sell it to a tool dealer. You won’t get as much for it as you would if you were trading it, but if it’s in the condition you say it’s in, it will sell faster to a dealer than it would on here or craigslist. You probably won’t get more than 2k for it private sale. =\

did he give you cash or like credit

credit I am sure. I doubt it would be worth the investment to them without a sale at the same time.

$500 today and Ill come pick it up!

The lowest i would ever go is 2000 and i will bring it to you.

And thats why i wont trade it in lol

Like I said, I traded it in. Not for cash, but for a bigger box. They will give you much more if you trade up because they can make a larger profit from you. If you sell for cash, they will give you less because you’re not buying any of their product. I’m just saying if you need the money fast, a tool dealer is probably the quickest just because not many people have $3k lying around to blow on a tool box.

May part out some tools anyone need something?

ill drive you out to club lava for 1 full year if you have an electric impact wrench