SNAP ON TOOLBOX 6 mos old - T/W trade for bike?

http://i40.tinypic.com/21d5j6.jpg

full of tools metric and imperial, paid about 5k, tools have barely been used, looking to trade for a bike… cbr or gsxr 600 in good cond.

This stuff is all stolen. Buyer beware.

:rofl

I’ll give you $100.

DOes it come with the stolen car audio pictured above as well?

Honestly the only chance in hell that anyone here would buy this is if you provided a scaned copy of the recipt of purchase.

NOTE TO MODS, HOW ABOUT WE PUT IN PLACE SOME RULE LIKE THAT? ANY FS THREAD VALUED OVER $1000 MUST HAVE PROOF OF OWNERSHIP SHOWN IN THREAD.

too many stechy people attempting to sell some sketchy shit. Just like that FZY600 that tool tried to pull over on us. Which BTW racehatchneggedreptodeath we got police and bank contacts involved to squash that shit, so i hope this is legit.

ill take the coffee mug if you can provide a reciept from a store with matching serial numbers on it. i’ll give u a quarter.

why is this posted in the vehicles fs section? is there something we don’t know about this tool box? it gotz hemi?

to be honest even if this shit was stolen and was only asing a few hunnet i’d buy it

Its a nice box but it wont sell on here and it wont sell for the price u want. So just keep it.

I’m sure he would take a few ounces of Pineapple Express and a night on the town throwing pumpkins at oncoming traffic while his sister gives him road head in trade for the tools.

Where are you located? I may come pick this up. How much you want? Straight cash, of course.
You’ll be calling me Aaron Burr from the way I’m dropping Hamiltons.

what is the serial number on the back ? im lookin for a new box for my garage

GUYS

he is

MENTALLY ILL

he doesnt have ANY OF THIS SHIT, and if his family does, its not for sale

why does this moron keep posting shit for sale?

to be honest i’m pretty sure he actually owns this. he used to be in my class and its the same set that the school has us get. i think the price that was payed is a little off considering i have the same one but i’m not going to step on anyones toes in their threads

thank you, this is my toolbox i DO have receipts, and your right we get a deal because were students and i also bought alot more tools than what comes with it when you get it from the school

Soooo… How does your sister look naked?

No! Stop! Signh dont throw yourself under the bus! Oh noes

Whats the bid up to now??? I’ll give you $150

I’ll trade you my “Specialized” for it!