Airmancam

Charger

I’ve done a few of those, whats so hard about them?

Is your tint computer cut or do you cut by hand?

Price to tint 2007 Honda Fit :tongue

Computer…F cutting out by hand…that’s a thing of the past my friend. Do you want just the front two windows, or whole car?

Whole thing was thinking 20% all around

Figured I’d ask, I might just do it myself… I’ve tinted residential glass before, just finding the time to do anything myself anymore is a PITA but if someones got a good price I may just let someone else do it

FYI, the glass on the fit in the back is not tinted at all

I thought most people who’ve been in the business for a long while don’t highly regard computer cutting and prefer hand?

wasnt serious broguy. u brad’s cousin?

Could be touch-hole relation. My name is Josh, in from warrensburg. Carl and I both prefer the computer cut. It saves time and makes it much easier. It’s all about the software you have. His company has the cuts down and the lines are near perfect.

i know a guy with a sick turbo civic up your way, its green.

Yeah, I know brad. You think that’s sick you should see my buddies turbo integra. 10.5@134 with 477whp.

Wanna race and if i win you gimme a good deal on tint?!

wayne, right?

Yes. Whats your car run deathbyrt? My car is slow :frowning:

Bradd as in 2 d’s you crazy bro’s, and his car should be somewhere in the 450whp range right now but is built to go light years beyond that. :lol

450whp with his turbo setup at like 18psi?I doubt it… He has a small turbo with an even smaller hotside on pumpgas. He was supposed to come up to lg the other day but never came up.

WELLLLL EXCUUSSSSSSSSE ME! i just hear about it every fucking day. sorry about the second D BRO. i dont know what i was thinking

No clue what it will run. Its a 5.7 rt.

prob in the hight 300 to low 400’s right now tbh, and still 500lbs-ish lighter than that ol’ scooberoo…honda FTW!

I’ll do a dig on the street for some cash with ol’ braddy poo. Failwheeldrive FTL. I’ve been in a fast Honda on the streets on the tires he has on his car. Spinning 4th on the street is great for going fast.

That turbo isn’t THAT small and the approximate numbers are what he was told by the tuner (arod) if I remember correctly. He’ll be out in LG on Saturday bro, we’ll see what’s up.