Akron Fire Co. Car Raffle

We are having a car raffle to raise money for the fire company. This is a 100% volunteer fire company and all proceeds go for new equipment.

The car is a MINT 1965 mustang convertible. Metallic baby blue, tan interior, tan roof. Car is spotless! Has a 289 V8 engine. auto magic. Very very nice looking car (it had won numerous awards by the previous owner). We are selling tickets for $5 apiece. The car will be at many local car shows this summer, so you will get a chance to see it if you want to. I’ll post pics as soon as I can get some. Remember, this is a volunteer fire company, so anything we bring in from any type of raffle is strictly for replacing old equipment and better helping the community. And best of all it’s tax deductible lol. PM or email me (jeg18403@aol.com) for more details or to get tickets.

Thanks guys,
~Josh

Oh man. Do you know Andy Hope?

Hmmm Doesn’t sound familiar.

akron has a VFD?

yeah…has since like the mid/late 1800s.

any pics of the car?

Put me in for 2 tickets.

I’ll pony up ten beans.

i live in pem. and just realized that, and im a pem VDFF lol

akron, that sounds familiar…wait… i live there…:gotme:

:bump:

is a 60s mustang the raffle car of choice ?

Pretty much lol.

I would be in for a couple no doubt…

i will be in for a few and ill let my dad know too. how can we arange getting tickets?

put me in for 4

I think I will just take a bunch of tickets to a mighty meet and let everyone know when I’ll be there, if they cant make it we can work something else out.

^good deal

I will be at Might TONIGHT! Let me know if you guys want any. I’ll bring them with. Look for the silver 84 Trans Am.