Saleen Raffle for Zelienople Fire Dept.

Not sure if everyone knows this or not - but every year there is a car raffle in Zelienople. $5 a ticket for a chance to win the car. This time they have a brand new Saleen Mustang. So if you’re up that way during the day, see the old guy at the table for a ticket.

Or better yet - don’t. That way I have better odds of winning it!

I’d sign up, then hopefully I win it and I’ll sell it for a New Edge Saleen.

seen it there, looks great

how long does the raffle run I might hop in on it. Of course I’ll sell it though not a big mustang fan maybe I’ll drive it a little then sell.

Until September sometime I believe the banner said.

The drawing is September 15.

Really, I hope no one buys any tickets. I’m probably still going to buy 10 more. lol

don’t worry I’ll buy like 50 tickets just so I win

You’d be wasting your time/money since you’re not a “big Mustang fan.” lol

Not really spend 250 on a car then turn around and sell for like 8,000. that sounds like a brilliant Idea, except I will probably only spend like 100 on tickets. It’s def not a waste of money. Since money to spend on a faster car is better than the mustang itself.

That car stickers for $47,598. I hope you’d get more than $8k for it. haha

i could see how you’d rather drive a civic hatch than a saleen mustang… brilliant

:stupid:

you’re right why would I want to pay $28 a week on gas when I can spend double that a week on gas. plus not a big jump in speed from my civic to the mustang. except if I’d win that and sell it I was going to just buy a Subaru STi and get it up to 400 HP. so yeah the civic would just be a DD. since MPG FTW. oh yeah AWD FTW as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

consider jumping off a cliff.

Civic:

Engine Type 2.0 liter iVTEC DOHC 16-valve 4 Cylinder with Continuously Variable Cam Timing
Horsepower 160 @ 6,500 RPM
Torque 132 ft-lbs. @ 5,000 RPM

Fuel Recommended Regular 87 Octane Unleaded.
Transmission 5-speed manual transmission
Drive Type Front wheel drive
Tires P195/60R15 Michelin MXV4
Overall Length 165.6"
Wheelbase 101.2"
Width 66.7"
Turning Diameter 34.8 ft Curb to Curb
Curb Weight 2,744 lb
Fuel Tank 13.2 Gals.
0 to 60 Acceleration 7.9 Sec.
Miles Per Gallon EPA city 26, hwy 30
Base Sticker Price $19,000 plus $460 Destination Charge

Saleen:

SPECIFICATIONS 2007 SALEEN S281 3V Coupe

GENERAL
Curb Weight, lb. est 3550
Weight Distribution, F/R 53/47
Fuel Capacity, gal. 15.7
Wheelbase, in. 107.1
Track, F/R 62.8/63.9
Width 74
Length 189.1
Height 56
Trunk Space, cubic ft. 13.1

ENGINE
Type
4.6L, 3V, SOHC V-8
Bore and Stroke
3.55 x 3.54 in.
Displacement 4.6 liters, 281 cu in.
Accessory Pulleys Saleen Underdrive Power Pulleys and SFI Approved Damper
Exhaust System Saleen Stainless, 2.5 in. Center Exhaust
Horsepower 335 bhp @ 5200 RPM
Torque 345 lb-ft @ 4500 RPM

Fuel Premium Unleaded 91 Octane
Intake Saleen Design Hi-Flow Inlet Tube and Air Box

:rofl: I’m guessing you have never driven one.

why get in a pissing battle with someone like this…MORON of the year

i know my camaro is afraid of stock civics

I never said anything about my car being fast. never knocked any camaro. Never really started a pissing battle. I don’t like mustangs they aren’t that good to look at unless they are 30 years old and are rebuilt to look good.

And yeah the power to weight ratio the mustang needs that extra power to push that extra weight. I wouldn’t use the civic on a 1/4 drag to begin with I’d auto x it. The civic is better with turning and handling.

your comparing something that is $20,000 to something that is almost $45,000. come on now and the fuel consumption makes the mustang even more expensive per year, along with maintenance.

I never said I was a genius when it comes to cars either. So I’ll take the MORON of the year title I don’t care.

Hmmm… Civic? Or Saleen Mustang?