Saleen Raffle for Zelienople Fire Dept.

you are an idiot. the civic would certianly NOT beat the Saleen in an Autox. do you have any clue Saleen’s history in road racing and auto-x?? thats what a Saleen is set up for right from the factory. other than the few body pieces and intake and exhaust, all the Saleen’s mods are strictly suspension and brakes

I don’t know where you learned to read but is there anything that you can quote to tell me where I said the civic would take down a Saleen any day of the week on auto x?

When you say from the Factory you mean after they take a Mustang from the Ford factory to the Saleen Inc. Factory right. I don’t care what after market things Saleen does to those mustangs. I don’t care much for Ford’s anyway I prefer an import.

I guess if I had $50,000 to spend on a car I would buy a Civic and put the rest of that money towards the mods, or I would just buy 2 cars that would out perform a Saleen. I don’t like Mustangs no matter what you did to it.

you cant put a stock civic up aganst a saleen…thats just murder…come one guys atleast make it even…put up a mugen built civic vs a saleen then maybe the civic MIGHT stand a chance

schmeider>you
and you may have just surpassed me at being the biggest ass on pittspeed…ya i think you did

This is a riot.

I’d rather spend more money on gas a week than spend little money on gas a week and still drive a slow piece of shit.

Now, if you know anything about cars at all, you would understand that a Saleen Mustang is superior to a Honda Civic. It goes with the saying “you get what you pay for.” Steve Saleen was on a road racing team in the Early 80’s. He took the concept of re-creating his race Saleens and selling them. Not only are they high performance, they will outhandle your car. No question about it. If you hate Mustangs so much, and keep making ricer excuses as to why it’s not worth anything, don’t buy a fucking ticket. It’s that simple.

GTFO

:owned:

:ban:

for being just that dumb

I’m sorry ricer excuses, my bad I like imports that aren’t all riced out with body kits and gay shit like that. wow do you read the whole post or just what you want to. you keep comparing a $45,000 car to a $20,000 car, a V8 against a Inline 4.

Also you speak of rice they put a body kit on the saleen mustangs that look way too rice for my taste. I’ve read some stuff about Steve Saleen and all his glory of racing and race teams.

I’m buying a ticket just to make some extra money if you haven’t noticed. If I win I’ll sell it, what’s it to you what I do with it. Just cause I don’t like mustangs doesn’t mean I can’t buy a ticket.

I’m sorry if my RICER ways have offended anyone when I say IMO and put my :blanyer: in on what I think of the Saleens and Mustangs.

If you say ban for being dumb then there wouldn’t be allot of people on this forum if you ban all the stupid people.

I can’t believe I started all this bickering about Saleens and Civics when all I said was if I won it I’d sell it. Damn my bad I’ll keep my opinions to myself until I want some more entertainment. so for now I’ll eat some popcorn and read about why I should drive a riced out Mustang that everybody loves.

:drama:

YaY :tool: :lockd:

:rofl: