Albany Saratoga Speedway Drifting, Malta NY. May 8th, July 10th and Sept 25th

Can a car with any drivetrain participate, or rwd only?

Depends, do you want to blow your diff/trans?

If chuck can make it from turn-in of T1 to track out T2 or T3/T4 respectively, in one slide, I will eat three of my own pubic hairs.

rain date?

chuck, please go. chuck, please go. chuck, please go. chuck, please go. chuck, please go. chuck, please go. chuck, please go.

Sunday I believe.

hmm right now the forecast is looking real bad. rain all weekend

i hope to see dempsey and his buddy this year With the 2 toyota’s they were awsome to watch!!!

I’m sure I’ve accomplished something like this before :ninja Playing around with tire pressure can work wonders, especially with snow tires :rofl

Snow tires are still on so it is a possibility. I am not destroying my star specs until Watkins Glen. :ohnoes

Weather looks terrible, rain date is Sunday, but I’m trying to see if we can run in the rain… Unfortunately I’m having trouble getting in contact with them as well.

there are no rules about photography/video.

Geoff/Mike D/Don any of them going? I got a couple RPI guys to try it out, and Rob with the black FC is coming up from Jersey.

nice i hope the rain holds off… if not i’ll still run in the rain. also don’s car is still apart at synapse and idk about geoff or mike d.

as of today geoff said hes goin

cant wait to see you guys run. I would love to drift but VW dose not make a rwd car that could drift.

they don’t. but many other companys do.

So it looks like the AutoX guys are running saturday, so we are running saturday as scheduled!

sweet cant wait. i get to race then watch you guys run :slight_smile:

They would not let any one out from the spectator area (grand stands) last year, so pictures were limited. Unless you had special permission, I doubt regulars could get onto the track by the turns or straight away.

The best we could do was stick the camera through the fence links

damn…looks like we’ll have to put ron in a ghille suit

i’ll have my zoom lense with me, hopefully i can get a couple good pictures. lol.

ill be there as long as i get back from rhode island before 5