alex stop crying there here

thats ok church. you i know i love you. :wink: lol. oh shit, now osad might get jealous. hahahahahaha. hopefully i can get the rest of the pics up soon.

I say hi too at meetsā€¦ nobody likes me? :frowning:

David, youā€™re mean :frowning:

WHATTTTT cries

well you are mean sometimes david. we still love you though.

David is only mean online haha in person, heā€™s fine,

the real issue tho is dan and alex, can you 2 keep your relationship on a more personal basis cuz geez thats getting a lil outta hand there guys

David is mean, but he lets you be mean back to him. (Thats only if you know him, dont go up and start shit randomly if you never met him)

Dan and Alex compete for men, they dont have a relationship unless its after the same guy.

but you and osad dated a while back iirc. david does let you be mean back as long as he deserves it. but most people that havent talked to him think hes really like that. lol.

david is a great guy always done and over with And his a really good driver which puts him on top in my book.
Now how the hell did this convo get here lol I Blame MTV

i blame alex.

lol what flaming? i said i dont have a problem with you guys and im not hating at all . i thought u were just acting all ā€œhigh and mightyā€ for a bit and i wanted to state facts that z33 people do the same shit as any one else regardless of age . and theres video evidence to prove it : /

Are we gonna start ā€œDavid is Godā€ thread? lol

lol is that not what TMC is about?

weā€™re not allowed to make religious thread david.

^But I am GODā€¦

to all:
we did not heat score up the spotā€¦that was a bit of a conclusion jumper
we did have a little fun but anyone can drift in that at 2500 rpmā€™s

EVEN ALEX!!
lol

justa couple laps to make some tracks and some picsā€¦nothing more and they were even quiet!! (shhh!!)

nice spot for pics, next time I hope my camera can handle the cold!

james. conss. rd 7 that masssssssss 4 way tonight vids lets do it