all in favor of telling K20 to get a muffler

ur an ass joesph lol

i had straight 5 inch pipe no cat (none from factory) and no muffler out to my stacks and it wasnt that loud, haha

I wonder if its louder then mine with NO cats, or no muffler???

no cause vtec sounds awsome :nana

:mwahaha

in all seriousness…i’m willing to bet that it is…it’s really loud, like you gotta hear it to know. Ever see Richie’s black WS6 that comes to the lot/track sometimes, untuned, cam, headers, straight piped…we ran on the highway and my exhaust drained the sound of his out.

how did that race turn out?

it was me all motor, both had passengers…i yanked by maybe a car down low and he creeped by and got me by maybe 2 cars by the time we both let off.

the T/A edged him out a bit but iono, i was in the distance.

yeah it was slowly creeping.

he needs a dyno tune then…that car should be trapping 115+ easily.

The ws6 alreadt trapped 110 or 112 before the cam but with the cam hes running its got another 600-800 rpm left and lots o timing to be added. He fucking yanked joey bad so dont listen to him :lol

…yaaa I was gonna say. I knew he trapped around 112 with just bolt on’s…after a dyno tune, that car will tear ass and trap 117+.

what year is it? I have a buddy with HP tuners and depending on the year, He can tune it for him since he tuned his own cammed Z28.

what about open downpipe big turbo 1.8T? i have one in my garage right now, it sounds intense. just 1 clamp makes it quiet again

i think its a 2000.

haha, my friend had a straight piped turbo 944 in high school that we could literally hear for miles… but i think joe’s car is louder, especially in vtec. It is so ridiculous

Peronslay i like it with no muffler, its loud and obnoxious… its fun to watch peoples reactions

althou vtek is a little loud

vtaaak makes my head hurt :lol

so does loose clothing

i vote for a motorcycle canister, or a magnaflow.

yeah right…i wouldn’t say “fucking yanked BAD” because that was the slowest yank ever.