put a new muffler on tonight

thanks to bgblockelcamio at 1st-Try…
thanks alot jeff!
doesnt sound too too bad either, dual tipped out the back with 2 inch black chrome tips (doesnt look ricey, yet it sounds still a little ricey lol)
mid summer im going to take this muffler off and redo my whole exhaust

but i give 1st-Try an A++ :burnout:

i’ll post pics up of the exhuast when i fix my camera program, and maybe i’ll post a quick vid of how it sounds if whitey hosts it

I can vouch for Jeff, He is Indeed a good guy:cool:
I can’t vouch for the ricey muffler :kekegay:

its magnaflow… and it doesnt look ricey trust me
the other Jeff can vouch for that :slight_smile:

if magnaflow made my car sound like a japanese ride, I can’t imagine a 4 banger :kekegay:

to tell the truth it sounds like an SRT-4 when deaccelerating cuz it garrles
and it sounds real good when i drive normal… but when i crush the pedal its a little loud :rofl: too loud for my likings… but when i drive normal i shift at 2800rpms so im fine

The muffler turned out pretty good. Didn’t expect to have a fire truck today :eek2: Will say today was definitely interesting :cool:

borla, magnaflo and ultra flo’s all sound good on most 4 cylinders. they do on a volkswagen anyway!

i should have brought my camera :rofl: it was funny seein peoples faces when they saw a 30,000lb firetruck in your driveway
ya thanks for welding those flap brackets on the truck too, btw i’ll have my asst chief call you, we can give you a tax deduction for the work you did. we’ll say you put like $500- $1000 and we could probably get you a 600 or so tax deduction :hsdance:

Sweet :bigthumb:

Still need to go for test drive :x:

Still need to remember its still a neon :kekegay:

No the firetruck :smiley: just kidding

:rofl: i dont give a shit i’ll drive it over someday lol :burnout: we’ll all pile in and go thru the south side pickin up all the beautiful women along the way :slight_smile:

although that turn to go down carson from the tunnels is gonna be a little hard :ugh2:

YEP THERE IS WHERE ALL THE FEDERAL GRANT MONEY GO'S.......PIMP OUT THE LOCAL HOE WAGON!! :dunno:

That’s the WORST part of the SRT-4. I hate that so much.

it doesnt gurgle the whole time… just when you downshift for a quick sec

When I drove mac’s blue srt4 it didnt gurrgle :confused:

some do some dont

whitey how do i host a vid? i took a quick vid of how it sounds and was going to post it for shag hehe

Weaves’ first gargled when he got the Borla put on… the stopped a little after he got the stage 2… now gargles like crazy again since the cat is gone…

why would you ever gut the damn cat! :dunno: what a retard! :slight_smile: haha!