Monroeville sucks

you cant even drive thru there without fucking retards weavin in and out of traffic trying to race you :madfawk:

You know how it is when you own a Neon, everyone wants to race you.

true,
there was a sick as hell black SRT-4 up there tho i seen going 3 wide with an SS and Cobra :kekegay:

someone has to hold the camera

awww shit! i had it with me too :mad: i completely forgot about it

Define sick as hell. Are we talking body kit, ricer wing and huge wheels, or big turbo?

BIG turbo sounded like, i could hear the turbo all the way down 22 and sounded like it straight pipe too . looked like the thing had no problem going 20 to 90 in a couple secs…

:kekegay:

:scared:

:bsflag:
He could’ve been on drag slicks and not had enough traction to go 20 to 90 in a couple of seconds. And…all SRTs are “straight pipes.” Now that my cat seems to have lost its innards you can hear my turbo spool up really loud, and it’s stock.

im talking it sounded like he had no cat/ no resonators…
and all im sayin is the thing looked fast a fuck

:ricer:

haha… wtf… how does a big turbo sound different then a small turbo??

They do sound different, Whitey. Big turbo = more/louder whirling sound at low RPMS, and more compressor surge.

errr… if i am sitting in my car, driving down the road… I like most others will definitely not be able to hear the difference between a stock or upgraded turbo on a specific car… lets be serious now

Driving down the road, yes I agree. Sitting still, disagree. I have friends w/ DSM’s w/ stock turbos and upgraded turbos, and you can hear a difference.

ya this srt-4 was barely moving and all you could hear was the turbo spooling

Mine does the same thing though Shelby, ever since I got rid of the cat. You can hear it more by slightly revving it than by driving normal.

:cool:

True dat! however… i feel like i have to look over my shoulder when following weaves as he is decelerating… can’t tell if its his car, or possibly bullets whizzing by my head!

LOL

never heard his car, i must here it :blue: