Monroeville sucks

Buy my stock exhaust from me and yours will sound just like it! :slight_smile:

:bsflag:

im not retarded

a gn with an open dump you can plainly hear the difference with a bigger turbo. I was about to bust out the airport glowsticks to get 6-b-kwik back in his driveway.

jeff you have the most exciting life of anyone i know, you always seem to be around action but yet never work? :confused:

Im shure it was brandonā€¦ did the srt have a huge front mountā€¦ and only one exhaust pipe?? if so it was his carā€¦

Mods done already:
intake, greddy bov, slowboy FMIC, buschur 3" exhaust, MBC set at 15psiā€¦ :slight_smile:

I thought his was blue. I didn;t realize it was blackā€¦ :dunno:

YEP black as nightā€¦

ya when we put on the exhaustā€¦ you can hear the turbo in the exhaustā€¦ kinda crazy. but a nice exhaust from Buschur!!

lol people in this thread talking about big turbos and the biggest one in here is on an evo (with the exception of the GN mentioned)

yaā€™ll donā€™t know what big turboā€™d street cars sound like :wink:

(go look up a GT42 an HX40 and georges GT14) THOSE are big street turbos.

itā€™s black, i dindā€™t know he got that shit put on it already i just saw him and chad up at SBR like 2 weeks agoā€¦damn he mods fast

Yeah brad just posted it was blackā€¦lol

I could have sworn when him and chad came to a meeting he was driving a blue one. Oh wellā€¦lol

Lots of primer, bing wings, and fart cans out today. I took a ride(bus22) at lunch in the GTO and they were everywhere. I saw flourescent green Honda, Red Acura with primed black effects, black acura(4 door dropped), and a couple stangs.
Just put my Nittos on and I cant wait to catch me some at a light. :burnout:

Yea i hate thatā€¦ Especially on mustangsā€¦ i dont really care for them in the first place, b/c everybody and their brother has either a 6 cyl. or a GT, and every GT owner thinks they have the fastest car on earth! BUT, i hate when ppl gotta go ruin a nice Mustang GT and put like some huge, totally fake looking hood and a huge ass wing on itā€¦ then their ego sky-rockets! oh and btw, Grand Am GT w/ two fart-canisters = da bomb! :down:

I actually saw a v6 firebird with fart cans. :nuts:

AHHH hahahaā€¦ oh how awful!

i saw a pic of a T/A w/ double fart cans onceā€¦ it was a thread either on here or on LT1techā€¦ iā€™m thinkin LT1techā€¦ had like the big fake hoodā€¦ the ugly ass flame paint job and the fart cansā€¦ on a T/A??? it was such a disgrace!

while everyone is talking about ugly cars i saw a picture of a firebird with a 3rd gen integra front end it was the nastiest thing iā€™ve ever seen in my life :scared: :scared: :scared:

Someone around Apollo has a 1G DSM with an integra front end on it, itā€™s hideous. I do a double take everytime I see the car.

some kid has a sunfire with dual fart cans around here :greddy:

seen it :idhitit: :down:

Ditto, wasnā€™t it at PRP that one night when celica ben was filming?

think so

theres butch chick that lives in plum with this ugly ass sunfireā€¦itsgot dual 5" fart cans, a huge supra-like wing, obnoxious body kit, and the butch chick does a massive lean while driving. UGLY AS FUCK! :ugh:

today i was in monroeville and saw a 35th anniversary T/A, holy shit was that thing noice!!! i want one!!! and then at the same light i saw a white svt cobraā€¦i almost creamed myself :naughty: