miricale mile

is a bunch of dumb ricers that should be filming a movie called the dumb and the riced out jbodys

all they do up there is play there factoy stereos all loud and shit
do flybys, hit medians total cars out, try ot do fwd burnouts and pose like they are hard

then you got soem newer wanta be cutalss on dubs that is the tightest ride around and cant be touched.

also go some losers acting a fool with straps this place is the sole reason why cops are busting on ppl with clean looking cars that dont do shit. while the others with shitty ass cars do all the dumbshit fucking morons

it was a alero…on the Dubs

no htis was a few weeks ago that there was a cutalass and they drove bvack to their buddys after i clowned them and all started to act wantabe ahrd. seems like everywhere i go shit occurs

no last week the car jacks were there scoping out cutty and kanaut rides

damm, fuckers got to keep Gbodyies locked down at all times it only takea few seconds to get one

turns out those car jackers weren’'t the people that stole my shit but they were the 4 villians in black that tried to scare us tonight. they guys that stole my car are older than they were.

fucking low lifes. im about to quit even going up there after i run that cop in a race. im just worried when i beat him will he give me aticket

why am i thinking of the song bye aerosmith…dream on…lol

that truck is 5mph slower then me. only thing he has over me is awd and traction i cant leave hard but ill run im anyways

is it Brian Earl Spilner? :eek4dance:

its the guy with the turbo diesel and rock crawling jeep

not really a jeep but a rolling built chassis with a 2sixty2 chevy motor

you know, they made stuff for that :fart:

next time ill remember to laugh :rolleyes:

was sunhawk there?

2nd that… its a shame how some people just screw things up…
I own a J-body but Im sure not acting like I can beat all or even one car…
:dunno: :beer:

ez off!!!him kinda been aright lately!!! :smiley:

he was just asking a question. Besides we all know he wouldn’t grace the presents of the people in monroeville because its not the street racing capital of the world… :stick:

so he gets dumped, cries his heart out like a girl, and now we have to be nice. :eek4dance

Actually, he has been pretty cool lately, but he still drives a sunbird. :smiley:

x2

as long as he stop creating False attention (like cyring about people making fun of his car/wing when he is the only on ementioning it) and stops typing like he is from the hood (which has stopped some) he’ll be fine.