5-3-07 anybody down?

is anybody avaliable tonight? i should wash my car, but discosol and i are in a driving mood. so regaurdless it’s a fun night.

regardless

come up miracle mile tonight if no one wants to go down pittsburgh. Theres always people by the taco bell in monroeville. I myself will be there. Im leaking oil out of my return line so i might be in the v6 convertable mustang

^ha dont tell me your one of thoes ricer guys who are always there

I stopped up for a second on my bike. My buddy and I were out for a ride. I pulled up the front wheel just a tad in the lot, not realizing there were 2 cops over by the Panera end of the lot.

My friend Matt told me about it afterward, I felt like an idiot, I was just glad I didn’t get their attention. I didn’t see a DSM, not sure about the mustang.

yes, im one of those “ricer guys”, along with a few other people… is that a problem?

not to be a dick but your probably talking about the kids that hang out in the Middle of the Mile theres like 4 crews that chill up there. Dont get it twisted son… Fo Sho’ :kiss:

you are a pretty big ricer fuck.

x2

but hes great with a camera!

im probably the biggest ricer here… i mean I do have a S RRRRRRRRRRR 20.

well do you hang out with that guy with the ugly ass golf and the other 10+suv’s?

that and you will race the assmaster for food

ugly ass golf what color is it?

:rofl:

i wanna say silver. i think the guy may work at taco bell. they are the kids sittin next to the drivethrough window

The ricers are in the middle of miracle mile…By taco bell is a bunch of assholes… thats where we sit lol. that guy sold his stickered up vw. he bought a suv. lol

all you asshats are rices.

whats your defination of rice?

its a white thing i eat alot of at work. well i eat brown rice.

Your retarded :stick: