local hang out places???

anyone hang out in monroville at the taco bell and chic-fil-a? if not anywhere around that you do hang out? i need to get out of the house!!

miracle mile is what you’re talking about, there’s people there pretty much everynight i go hang out every now and again

yea… miricle mile. there is always someone up there. Im up there a lot- when I am procrastinating doing something.

or not wrecking your new scooter :itr41:

people are down at the strip district alot, if you dont mind driving in the city

Pitt, Duq, and CMU are ready to start classes soon – half-naked females will be flocking to a South Side near you. . .

Jerrys curb service > miracle mile

mack donalds in belle vernon, although i never hang out there, all teens and rice civics.

I’ve heard this, but every time I’ve been to Jerry’s there has been 2-3 cars there, most not even that nice. Maybe weekends are better?

Truth. Possibly a stray WRX or two.

I got lunch there a couple times…

i stopped up there a couple weeks ago and just saw a bunch of kids. and onyl one wrx. lame

that explains so much. :rofl:

I hear Sheetz in Moon is teh hotness. It’s like a pre-lim to Race Wars. Just come when it gets dark out so we can see your neons are not cop lights. Those darn pigs…ugh stupid police. We run this town at night. You should totally meet up there but keep it super secret and don’t tell anyone, okay!!!

5th and forbes. start by the O

Jesus christ. Everyone there is a fucking retard. I go to get gas on my way back to school and every fucking person there tosses revs at me, and shouts begging to race.

I’m pretty sure I’ve been challenged to race out there before.

See sig for said race machine… :ugh2:

hummm… every time I stop there for gas or food, or catch up with some buddies, and the racewar crew is out there, nobody ever wants to race me. Wonder why… Guess I’m missing out. I’ll be out there tonight to see some friends, so maybe tonight my luck will change… hahaha

:confused:

I used to live right out there and holy jesus was there a lot of rice. Dumbest place evar to go.

i saw 3 gto’s there the other night when i drove past, if i was in my car i would have stopped. but keep an eye out for me tonight :slight_smile: