Miracle Mile

Hey bunch of us are meeting at miracle mile in monroeville Tomorrow (labor day - Sept 3rd) Night prob around 8 … i think im going out around 8ish or 8:30 ish pm
so if u wanna come or what not stop up… they usually meet in the parking lot by taco bell… and show off our cars… im sure you cant miss us… but ill be in my new lil red civic…
so stop up and just bull shit and meet people up there…
meet me :wink: hehe

hope to see you there :blue:

omg people still meet at taco bell? (when do u guys normally meet there?) I’d like to come down and be apart of this but working for double time tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hmm maybe gotta get the new car out there

i’ll be out after i take my girl home

nice

i would bring the rhd out but i am eatin with the family and im sure with all the food my pap makes im not goin to be able to move

I might bring the Miata out. I know some people from up there have been waiting to see it.

Mike Mack, if you see this, call me later tonight if/when you head out.

if i get the RX-7 washed i may make it out

I’ll try and make an effort to come out, this is in my neck of the woods sorta

Just about every night man. Unless it rains or there’s a meet somewhere else.

Sounds like Monroeville is going to be big tonight, and I can’t go, bummer.

I would bring the EVO out but it is tore down right now , gettin a few parts coated.

dammit, im headin back to school in a couple hours

How late will everyone be ther till??? It looks like 4doors5gears, Pigblockelcamino, and myself may come out. Thats if Jeff will leave the shop.

ill be out there til late i no that prob till 11 or so unless i get real bored then ill leave but we normally stay late unless theres nothing else to do
hope everyone shows up … more the merrier

car is washed. i’ll be out around 9 or so

mine will be dirty and ready to go. you will hear me coming lol

I just left there. Theres already people out there.

oh man… its always rice fest out there! I’d rice it up, but i’m so stuffed… im lucky i can type

you guys need to do this again on the weeknend some time, im up for meetin people on here. i went there a couple times before but i dunno anyone there anymore