Miracle Mile

Definately had a great time tonight. POST THOSE Videos… They are priceless. We payed Big mack 68 dollars to get punched in the face twice and kicked in the nuts… Later he was getting stunned gunned for free

So yea, we didn’t make it out tonight.

You guys going to be out there tomorrow night?

we are there every night

ps mac the vids are def priceless and look nick i posted after like three years since im famous on this board and all

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/8c7189ef-7e2f-4d69-9c1a-999f003a5c14.jpgClick here to see Video

someone else can explain this video.

MONEY TALKS pittspeed style… dude got paid 68 bux to get a left a right and a kick in the dick…

mac gettin kick in the balls was great. too bad he didnt stab himself again. LOL.
another good nite at the mile :thumbsup:

post some of the other ones… that one u didnt actually see the hit… There was like 4 cameras so there should be one perfect one… Anyone have any of the tazer vids?

:rofl: glad someone posted the vid already lol
that made the trip worthwhile

Was he wasted?

and why? :confused:

he made 68$ dollars off of it

he even got kicked in the balls for free by a chick

:rofl: that and he’s mac

i wanna see the video of someone falling on her ass! after a missed practice kick. :owned:

x2 that was some funny shit

haha yes that was funny… NOT and i didnt do it for free some one payed him 5 bucks… i talked to him after… it did hurt :smiley: cool dude… and no one got a vid of me falling so hmm… wasnt to bad…
kicking him in the nuts… well my foot hurt after i gave him a good swing
but ill be out there again tonite… :smiley:
be there around 9 so see everyone again
this time ill be alone just me by my self

oh nick if u go up can u bring me a red pittspeed sticker for my civic?

c everyone tonite

I think a few of us are actually going to try and make it up tonight around like 9:30.

i need to drive the 240… perhaps I will be up tonight for a little bit

:speechless:

bring the 350z back out to play. and let him do his own talking. :squint: