Miracle Mile

what are you gonna do tough guy? run a stock 350z? who the fuck cares if you can beat it, its fucking slow :nono:

all these statements are void till’ 2 months? Bench Racing Season hasn’t started yet!

fuck, I forgot november 1st, november 1st. Im marking my calendar at work right now

tough guy? wtf… were u there? do you know what happend? eat a dick

oh boy this is gonna be a long winter lol

I was there, go drink some more grape soda you fucking faggot

the way its looking right now i should be their around 10-1030 hopefully people are still up their by then…derek if you see this it might be rematch night tonight

dude we are up there every night you never need to worry about people showin up

x2. usually til 1 am or so. theres a buncha us out

i might be up in the civic

yea still makin me laugh. want to do it again.

only word of advice is : last nite the manager of taco bell came out after almost everyone left. me and 2 other people were up there and he was all jacked that there was shit layin EVERYWHERE. so just dont make a shit mess outta the parking lot, if you have garbage, throw it away, or you will ruin it for the guys who hang out there every nite

i missed everyone ! soo glad to see everyone again and first time up there in a long time glad to keep it kow key as always. and as far as the why i do what i do … 68 dollars is cash money to a poor white man :gaysex: anyone who thinks different i would like a job with you because i guess you can afford to pass that stuff up :slight_smile:

wut the fuck , good shit on the vid. should have let big T throw the blow’s

That doesnt beat the time MONTE SS on here ran through the car wash at the exxon on E.carson for like 8 bucks in the 40 degree weather :rofl:

vid doesnt work anymore.

works for me…

anyone doin the miracle mile tonite?

well look at that :blue: