Anyone for Miracle Mile this Fri? 11-16

I’m usually in the area every Friday and theres always other people there too. Anyone that wants to stop by should.

:bukkake:

Not sure if there will be any of that going on, but then again you never know hahaha

Ill be up around 9 with stickers for people.

http://www.slick-graphics.com

ill be up around 930-10ish to get my fbodies are dead sticker :). Klink and tony it will be good to see you guys for old time sake :0

ill be deR, maybe get a bite to eat at the new Primanti Brothers n’ monroeville later?

will be out not sure what time

WHAT??? I didn’t hear about that. Where is it? When did they open?

its been open probably close to a month now? Located behind Long John silvers on 22 or next to the Busy Beaver.

ah, that would explain it. I usually don’t go down that way on 22.

free stickers?

I have beta max movies to return or i would show up at miracle mile on friday nights

it’s been too long since i’ve been home. i didn’t even know there was a primanti’s. anybody still race in the ville?

I’m probably in. Free shit FTW.

Snow FTL.

True. Although there is a starbucks right there:stick:. (takes care of you but not the car lol)

At least they didn’t salt any roads. I’d show but the damnc cinderella license is still in effect.

yeah dont want the pumpkin to turn back into a trans am… or is the other way around…

working tonite at the filly ftl or i would so be up there :frowning: i miss everyone

either way it will still be slow