To the tard...

…in the red 1G FWD NA DSM that was revving at me on Sheridan at NFB tonight:

1. Racing on a surface street in Tonawanda is retarded
  2. Racing on a wet, slushy, snowy road is retarded
  3. Your buddy who took a pic of your “kill” is retarded
  4. You are retarded for the above reasons

:slight_smile:

meh, i dunno

between the STi that cut off like 5 people to rev at me then turn off in chapel hill this weekend (in the rain), the NA 300ZX that thought he was worth the time in traffic on 40W, and the NA porsche that starts shit with me on the road in front of UNC-W when there’s too much traffic, i just take it all in stride. christ. some people shouldn’t have cars

is this dsm red with a huge fart can? if so i know about this kid he loves to tail gate me.

Why didn’t you make a citizens arrest?

Yeah no big deal, just not what I’m used to. People don’t tend to single out pretty little red Jetta’s to rev at. :mamoru: It was kind of annoying that the driver’s boyfriend took a pic though. Whatever.

I didn’t notice a fart can but it sounded like ass.

I would have made a citizen’s arrest but I couldn’t catch him. :cry:

Made for a fitting end to the drive home. We had been coming back from Grand Island on the 290 right after it had been snowing so the road was pretty shitty. Everyone was doing 40 when some toolshed in a Buick felt he was above physics, going about 65. I muttered to my fiance “well we’ll pass him in a ditch later.” A few seconds later I see his tail lights start going back and forth said to her “See? There he goes.” He lost control, overcorrected like woah, spun out and bounced himself off the guard rail a couple of times. :tup:

do we really need to keep making these threads?

Haha I KNEW Layzie was going to pop in for his obligatory “this thread sucks” :blah: . I have never seen you post anything positive. Stop whining. :cry:

lol im sorry im not the one crying about someone trying to race me. try to read your thread before saying im whining.

i was just asking do we seriously need to make these threads?

get your panties out of a bunch and drive. yes i do post postive.

If you don’t like them, don’t read them. It’s really as simple as that. It’s Off Topic, Jim can post if he wants to bang your sister if he wants to. :smash2: :mamoru:

or your gf

I haven’t seen Layzie be nice ever. :frowning:

im always nice stop whining. anyone that has ever met me knows im not a very serious person.

I maybe retarded, but at least i did not lose!

j.k

i bet you smell like soot and poo.

i have been told i smell very good thank you for caring tho

I smell like green tea.

you smelled scrumptious over at ddrops house last week :mamoru:

ib4 this post goes in the undertones thread

Touche salesman. We’re both whining.

Alright fine. I’m just mad that I lost. That makes 2 eclipses, a sunfire, a parapalegic in a wheelchair, and a kid on a big wheel just this week. :rant:

It’s ok. I’m sure he smelled like Layzie.

so im guessing he probably smelled good