Faster thAn thread?

Was it NYspeed or ubrf that had the faster then thread? I heard about it a long time ago that everyone had a position of whos faster then who and you could race people at the track or whatever for moving up a spot on the chart.

I used to have a pretty fast DSM back in the day. I was so much faster then.

FYI it was called the greater than thread noooob

Like I said, I didnt know if it was NYspeed or UBRF, so it was NYspeed I take it and it was called “Greater then Thread”?

yeah it was the greater than thread and you have to be invited to it now. Onyx had one one on his site to til it got hacked.

they should bring it back and make it public if they could, that would be cool.

It got taken down due to :snky:

so… bring it back :wink:

:wave: I am faster then mindless :snky:

They could do a track one only. It had some problems with ahem authorities, or so I was told. That was a kick-ass summer of racing though as I remember.

It will be back next year, the forums will be back in a day or so. We just need to move to a better host.

wat… nyspeed will be down?? so i have to work?

THAN!

:word:

Yeah, NYSpeed had one a year or two in a row, back when there were way more active members who modded cars.

I assume tpgsr is referring to Onyx’s board. I haven’t heard anything about nyspeed going down.

good god… i would have to text you all day lol… i would find a way around working… not that texting you is bad … but just nicer to have great nyspeed

lol

It didn’t go away due to lack of interest…people just didn’t want to wait until the third Thursday of the equinox, stand on one foot, blindfolded and hopping in syncopation to t he beat of Thriller in order to get onto the Onyx “>” thread…

You forgot the chant…

See, this shit isn’t easy!

looks easy to me…

i am easy… ill smash anything

:wave: