SyracuseStreetRacers.com

They dont look like they mess around…madd fast cars out thurr in cuse…

oh noez

How many pics would we have to take if all of nyspeed showed up for a picture?

Not a wide angle lens big enough (for some of are members… J/K) for all of us to fit. but why dont we have coolz t’s

Are half of them even old enough to drive?

dang Mad L337 foolz der!

FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY

so many photoshop opportunities

this thread made me roffle

we had at least 3 times as many people in the group pic @ last years carlise …

"We are a local group of individuals, moslty car enthusiasts, who share a common interest. All speed contest activities should be done at an authorized drag strip, such as the ESTA Safety Dragstrip in Cicero NY. We DO NOT Condone illegal street racing, but if you must do it, use common sense, and do it in as safe manner as possible. To learn more, do some more browsing around the site, and sign up for the forum! Law enforcement officials ARE NOT welcome on the forum, and will not be approved access"hahahahahahahahaha

so who’s up for a trip out there to show em whats up?

should just crash one of their cruises

mad douchebags tossing up the shocker.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d925b3127cce8afe016a5ef600000016101EZtXDhuxY4

Who wants a t shirt…u will get madd hott chixx for 15 bux :lol:

Nice body. Beeeeattt face.

lol @ their logo.

also at the pic all the way on the right…

is that a 2f2f screenshot?

http://ssr.250x.com/Images/head_about.jpg

Aww man…they hang out at a doughnut shop…thats balla! I vote to move meets to Krispy Kreme right quick ya hurd!?

i can’t wait till they read this.

I wonder if this is the same group of kids who would race at a street light by the local mcdonalds in Cuse…The cops used to sit there and watch, from what I’ve heard it was pretty cool.

What a shitty site. I tried signing up, and gave up halfway through when it wanted the same info twice…

wow. didnt someone have that title in thier sig the other day…