Faster thAn thread?

Onyx had the worst greater than thread ever! It was pretty good here on nyspeed, it was the reason I joined the site.

–mark

It was WAYYY to difficult to access, get on, etc last year (which is probably why it was non-existent). But that’s already been stated.

lol

you’re not the only one.

screw that… way too risky, and i definitely wouldn’t want my name exposed like that. why, to prove im faster? no thanks

yea it was fun when it happened, but way too risky … as someone said maybe a track one would fly, but then whats the point if there is just a list with peoples times then you don’t really need a “greater than” chart for that

It’s really not THAT risky. Most people here are involved with far worse things, see:

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60382
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60305

:word: a bunch of us always go out and play around, take vids, we just keep it to ourselves

well, yes and no… no in the sense of it being invite only so it kept the newbs/kids out…but still risky because of what it is

please humor me an try to explain how:

having ILLEGAL street racing and respective videos POSTED on a PUBLIC forum in correlation to USER and in some cases REAL NAMES, which can be connected through IPs or any other linking evidence through user history is not that risky. ESPECIALLY considering the fact that street racing bust stories are becoming more and more common every day. all it takes is ONE wrong viewer or ONE big mouth

Driving to work is risky.

:ohnoes:
:wink:

turbo, I’ve NEVER been an advocate of having it posted publically, even when it was around the first time.

I’ve always maintained it should be in an invite only subforum.

well yea with the way YOU drive :wink:

I am pretty sure that all of this will change. I will make sure Josh sees this thread.

It will always be private however

:lol:

Jay 1, Mike 0.

Getting rid of the jeep soon :frowning: So you and deni cant yell out the windows. :wink:

i agree on the private forum comment. i was speaking in terms of having it on nyspeed.

either way, i doubt ill ever be a part of one again. my street racing days are as good as over

word… shits not worth the risk when you’re a truly “fast” car. too much can go wrong

I hear ya, track will be fun next year.

:frowning: that makes me sad…

I liked the thread, it was a racers thread not a lurkers.

:word::word::word::word::word:

this thread makes me miss the rx7 again haha