I've been a lurker for so long...

I’ve found myself coming here more than UBRF, so I decided I might as well just stop posting there and start posting here.

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

:tup:

about time jeff…

:wave: and ya the other day i changed my homepage from barf to Nyspeed :slight_smile:

Isn’t is possible to post BOTH places? I can understand choosing one place to start threads, but why not post when you want to post? :gotme:

no…choose one or the other…i dont want and neutral people here grrrrr…and welcome

lol on this site dude!!! You can get dogged pretty bad here.

anyways…welcome and enjoy?:shrug:

nice choice :tup:

DUH.

:wave:

PS: He powershifts automatics!

welcome, and no sitewars faggots, we are here to talk cars not compare internet weiners

welcome man, glad ya found your way here :wave:

quit talking shit about our forum fagmo

what uppppppppppp :wave:

According to your post count your up to 2 posts!? :shrug:

X…

Who’s the noob now, welcome. Btw, I think you have the jackstand upside down. :wave:

Whoa! Thanks for the welcome guys!

I’m not here to “choose sides” with UBRF or NYspeed. Well, maybe I am. It’s time for a change, and it seems that UBRF has gone the way of the high schoolers, and peeps I don’t know. I went to a meet last month, and knew Nobody! Not one. It just didn’t feel right.

So, I’m here :slight_smile:

BTW, for people that don’t know me, I have done a tons of computer help for a bunch of people from UBRF. I offer my expertise and experience to all of you. I did work for Speed Details, and Mike from Diamond Detailing, to mention a couple that you all probably know. I have been a systems engineer for 2.5 years, and have built over 500 computers, and repair them on a daily basis. If you have a problem, or question, or need consulting… don’t hesitate to ask me in a PM, or email me at jeffreysbray@gmail.com.

:wave: hey there

Welcome aboard man sounds like youll fit right in at the Huge Nerd Corner :smiley:

I still surf the barf for some of the car drama, but it seems like anyone that knows anyone, and is into the local car scene enough, seems to migrate over here. I still go there for car drama though :tup: But i think over time that will all move over here too lol.

neways enjoy !