Hello folks.

Hello folks.

Lets make a few things clear.

While Howie did IM me in the middle of a party poker tournament to inform me that the UBRF domain was down, Lets not pat NYspeed on the back for “saving” UBRF by any means.

Someone had already called me (not IM’ed me) to tell me, and had already gone ahead and renewed the domain for me/huk as huk is indeed MIA.

Now, as far as all this fucking bullshit hate most of you have for one reason or another; that’s fine. Hate, love, do what you will.

Do me a favor. Stop fucking posting how much you hate UBRF on UBRF and keep coming back. If u hate it so much, stay here. And stop coming on UBRF to sell your cars, or ur junk if u hate it so much as well. If u need help ending ur addiction, the solution is a PM away to any staff member. They can end ur “horrible” UBRF experience at anytime for you :tup:

I could give 2 shits how u feel about UBRF. That has always been the case, and will never change no matter how much you bitch about it.

No one, even our own beloved EMX has any real idea WTF went on w/ the whole Howie banning situation anyway. I think the only 3 people that REALLY know what happened are Me, Howie, and Huk. Thanks to idiot EMX taking mods only screen shots and showing everyone, people formed their own opinions from an INCOMPLETE thread and an AIM convo :bloated:

But whatever, That’s in the past, you all have your suck forum now. Truth be told, I’m glad this forum started because most the idiots on UBRF that I despised now post on here, which is terriffic. I cannot express how enthralled I am to not have to read your bullshit.

So, before this gets overly long, whomever “left” UBRF for NYspeed, stay here. Don’t bring your bullshit to UBRF and cry about it, cuz no one is listening.

Also, stop fucking PM spamming every single member so that members sych as CrazyRay don’t have to call me up telling me that NYspeed members are PM and IM spamming the fuck out of him to join NYSpeed. I mean seriously, how old are you? Its almost like that team haggard revolution “OMG the mods are nazis, WE HAVE THE POWER TO OVER POWER THEM !!11! omg!!” Gimmie a fucking break.

You all might hate UBRF because of the direction it took, but in the end 99.9% of you ONLY KNOW EACH OTHER because of UBRF anyway.

This reminds me of the split Honda-Acura took years back when OT got too gay and it split into OT.net and honda-tech.com. Lets admit it, if you were banned from UBRF, you really fucked up. You were NOT there for the technical aspect of the board that we tried to push. You either trolled the fuck out of it, or were just a certified dumbass for one reason or another. You think shit like that won’t happen here? Give it 4 years or so and see what happens, lol.

I guess all forums end up having the same issues. No need to start forum wars over it tho.

Afterall, it IS just the internet, a fact that most of you do not understand, still to this day. Pathetic how much effort you intput into stealing members, brainwashing n00b UBRF’ers with propaganda… lol. Your goal is to dethrone a web board. Sit back and think about it for a second, it makes me laugh, seriously. There IS a world out there… with real people… real life situations… one day you will wake up (or grow up) and realize this.

While the people you have met off UBRF might later have become your friends, in the end, it is just an INTERNET FORUM to convey thoughts and messages. If this is your only means of social contact, and you believe all your current friends are only ur friends because of a web board, then you seriously need to develop some social skills.

Going shit crazy over things people say on any forum is just not worth the hassle. I cannot believe how many of you take this internet life and then have to dramatize over it in person as if it was on fucking CNN.com

My request is pretty simple: You do not like UBRF, UBRF does not like you. That’s fine and dandy, just dont come spamming UBRF, crying about it on UBRF, or brainwashing people with your gay ass propaganda cuz the mods on UBRF are fucking Nazi’s.

Its funny how, while I guess I was apparently one of those “nazi’s,” TWO of the mods that did THE MOST BANNINGS and, back in the old days, handed out the most bullshit WARNINGS happen to be moderators/staff members of this board too! We wont mention names, but they know who they are… :lol: …Its funny how people think what they want to think, or how people think without knowing the whole story. Perspective is a funny thing.

The opinions you formed from 2 or 3 years of being on UBRF have NO credibility as UBRF is vintage 2001. Unless you are a complete O.G., you do NOT have any idea what really has/is going on. Also, while you might be an OG, if you also do not know how and why Mods only worked and why it worked, you also have no fucking clue.

Like I said, the only 3 people that really know exactly how everything went down are Howie, Huk, and myself. The rest of u jump to conclusions, jump on the bandwagon cuz its the next best thing cuz you have nothing else outside of web board popularity status, I wish you the best of luck when you encounter the real world.

That’s it folks. Enjoy trolling UBRF, and then coming to cry about how someone hurt your feelings on the internet on here. P-E-A-C-E.

hmmm…

was this necessary if u dont liek us and “we dont liek you” then why come on here
kind of ignorant if u ask me :bloated:

what else is ignorant is the fact that TODA… used the hoodie money to oder his turbo with… so he has alot of nerve to talk about growing up and other shit…

so yeah we won’t go there tho will we toda… i got banned from ubrf cause i called his ass out on that one and my thread got deleted and i got banned… as a person who paid for a hoodie i got robbed and for his benefiet… so you know what /.// to each their own i guess…

:tup: to a classy post :rolljerk:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

keep thinking u got banned for THAT, idiot.

man people make me laugh.

sorry, im not a poor WNY’er like some of u. I actually have $ :eek: i know its hard to believe and all.

So I guess he should do another T shirt or hoodie order to get his car finished?? Yes Toda’s WHOLE post is classless

blah blah say what u will. I said what I have to say. Most u idiots prolly saw how long this post was and scrolled down to quick reply and typed a shot at me, as if I could care anyway.

Thanks to those that paid to make my car fast lol. I RACE FOR THE PEOPLE YO!!! :lol:

i dunno what your hating on me for… i paid for something i never got… so i have every reason to complain…

huk is mia ?

wow that sucks … and by “sucks” i mean “to bad he didnt take toda with him”

waiting for joestypes to post because i know he’s sitting there watching this thread waiting to defend toda…

whatever

^^^yup

and imagine that … hes even listed properly in the “viewing this thread” line … right BEHIND toda … ready for the reach around

Toda Party, JoesTypeS,

Hating on you?? Maybe you need a set of glasses, you have every right to complain, and if it makes you feel any better you can have my hoodie, it is XL and worn maybe once, because I didn’t have anything else to keep warm with

Real professional post this is here…

oh sorry i thought you were bashing my post as to my bitching about it… sorry man… no offense… i apologize…

i guess i did read that wrong…

andyeah. i dunno i have a few good uses for a hoodie right now… its effin cold here in chicago… stupid wind… lol

EDIT: IB4TL

ok so now that that’s out of the way…i find no use for this thread to even be here. to quote a line used so often on ubrf " if you don’t like it, then leave" apparently you only made this post to cause drama, which isn’t gonna happen

I don’t think anyone is patting themselves on the back. All that was said is that word was given to those in charge of UBRF by those of NYSpeed. Quite ironic considering all that went down before. UBRF is back up now, and that is the end of it.

I hope this is not the case. If it is, then I hope people are mature enough to STOP. It’s a big internet out there, and there is room for both UBRF and NYSPEED on it.