Monroeville sucks

ROFL LOL!!! AMAN DAH! LOL yah i know that chick she works at Day. Her body kit dont line up for f*ck either

eh, I hate cocky GT owners… although give em a few bolt ons, theyre not so bad… now the 05 GT’s are quick

I ran into one last night. I figured I would pull out the Trans Am and blow out some of the gas that sat in it over winter. I live in New Kensington so I was going across the Tarentum Bridge to R28. There was a guy in a GT that starts revving his engine as soon as he sees me. I wave to him to follow me to the Hwy and he just sits there revving. What an ass. If your gonna rev at someone at least bring it.

hehe… exactly!
i actually had a guy revving at me in Trans Am last nite that was a LT1 model like mine… it was funny… o btw, did i mention i was on my bike.

i see a firebird formula in caste village all the time with a ricer wing bolted to the stock wing :rofl: its like a burnt orange/red color, i know you’ve all see it :greddy:

Is it like the one here http://www.wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=622

thats what I say about the LS1’s that rev at me, that are just bolt ons

i worked at the napa there for almost 2 years

I like my car… :kekegay:

I take it you have a Cobra. :dunno:

i was playing soccer in monroeville alst night… i usually hang out there once or twice a week.

Yeah I live in apollo I see that kid everywhere I fucking hate that car dumbest thing i’ve ever seen.

Oh and to make it worse it’s only a gs not, even a gsx

yes sir :blue:

Super rare 2002 Cobra.

+300whp in bs

you dont know much about 2002 cobra’s do you?

mustangs a mustang. supercharger makes the diffence. soap on a rope

:kekegay:

calling bs on my power levels or something?

no i think he is talking about the power of the 02 Cobra