Quiet 3" Exhaust ?

Considering on looking for a quieter exhaust because of me being pulled over 6 times for my exhaust since october. I was looking at magnaflow and noticed they made one. I don’t know what to use for a boosted honda. Any other turbo honda/acura guys have a quiet exhaust?

Invidia ?
Thermal Research?

Silencer maybe? I know lance used to have one on his civic and it helped

try adding a resonator or a different muffler style, one that isnt so straight through like the one you got

twin loop muffler would help also

and probably sound better

Get rid of the fart bomb on the back and get a magnaflow muffler and put it on. No need for a whole new exhaust.

can you fit an extra muffler under the car?

May just do that then or a vibrant muffler. I want it to sound good but just not loud enough for the po9

90% of turbo hondas around here have a magnaflow.

Magnaflow or a Flowmaster 60 Series should do the trick.

I have a 3" with a big resonator if you would like to purchase it LaDuke.

magnaflow is incredibly loud. I remember helping a friend put it on his turbo honda after was running an open pipe… it became louder.

I did a bunch of research on quiet mufflers before and everyone suggests thermal. I did end up going with that brand and combined with a nice glasspack resonator it’s very quiet.

No.
Greg’s twinloop on his K24 is SOOO loud

+1 :rofl

I have a straight 3 inch…shit is quiettttt

-K20 on johnnys name

you can try a twin loop. i have a 3 inch obx one

Dunno, but that is the point of a twin loop

fill the fart can with old t shirts and rags

huh?

way to be a negative nancy

if thats what he wants to do then go for it

Im not being negative. That will silence the exhaust. Ive heard of people getting out of loud exhaust tickets by stuffing the muffler/tailpipes with rags.

alright whos with me… il start it off

:facepalm