Black SRT4?

night before last i threw a set of dealer plates on the TA and took it for one last cruise before putting it away for the winter, i was driving on XXX Blvd in the OP/WS area and this Black SRT4 was trying to provoke me into a race, since i have dealer plates on the car im obv not going to start ripping on it…i couldnt tell if its that one that says twisted images or w/e on the windshield, but it might have been, is that car still around here?

o i know who that is

hes mrblacksrt4withwinshideldbannertryingtoracetransmarobirds

hes on the board

i dont want to go pointing fingers, i didnt see the banner on the windshield for sure, im just assuming it was that car cause its the general area where those kids hang out…kid was acting like a tool tho whoever it was

Stairs out causing trouble again?

[quote=“Fry,post:4,topic:38048"”]

Stairs out causing trouble again?

[/quote]

Hehehehe…not this time:biglaugh:

i fuggin hate these cars - but then when i see them in person i think hmmm…theyre not that bad
:gay3:a little soft spot i have for em

^You fggt.

(Nicest sounding factory I4 ever?)

[quote=“Fry,post:7,topic:38048"”]

^You fggt.

(Nicest sounding factory I4 ever?)

[/quote]

only because it doesn’t have any mufflers lol

the guy with the twisted images SRT4, what is done to that car anyway? I saw him racing some Red 96-98 Mustang GT this past summer and he was getting spanked, and those NPI GT’s only dyno about 185rwhp stock…must be a bad driver mod

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:8,topic:38048"”]

only because it doesn’t have any mufflers lol

[/quote]

word? SRT-4’s don’t have mufflers?

correct

[quote=“Fry,post:10,topic:38048"”]

word? SRT-4’s don’t have mufflers?

[/quote]

Just a resonator, and a cat. Thats why they burble so much. But… the exhaust is only 2.25" out of the turbo, until it gets past the downpipe/cat, which is then 2.5". That helps keep it quieter then you’d expect it to be. I don’t like the sound of that exhaust, so when we did my car, we made a full catless 3" with a hooker muffler. It sounded absolutely great.

Ok, I’ll make it public…

SRT-4’s sound SO fucking good!

was it flat black?

proly the same guy i raced on the same day right after i raced him lol. it was in the same exact area i pulled in to get in gas and he kept drving into the area ur talking about

I did see a partial flat black / gloss black srt-4 driving around who is thaT?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:16,topic:38048"”]

I did see a partial flat black / gloss black srt-4 driving around who is thaT?

[/quote]

OH man, do I have a 2nd gen doppleganger? I have a partial flat black / glass black neon :meh2:

[quote=“jt76,post:9,topic:38048"”]

the guy with the twisted images SRT4, what is done to that car anyway? I saw him racing some Red 96-98 Mustang GT this past summer and he was getting spanked, and those NPI GT’s only dyno about 185rwhp stock…must be a bad driver mod

[/quote]

yeah i know the kid with the GT, its slow as balls.