CALIBER SRT4 ON KILL, WATCH OUT!!

Just so everyone knows, guys theres a caliber srt4 running a blow off valve and a cold air intake on the loose. We are all in trouble and straight up FUCKED. hes coming and coming hard to the area, everyone please be warned and do NOT take him lightly.

grocery getter widd turbz is SRS :ohnoes

He “kills srt 8’s on the highway”. Guys this thing is super serious. He fucking ran a 13.8!!!

Is it black? Saw a black one 787 going the opposite direction as me, I could hear the BOV and it was making a hell of a noise.

I believe it is indeed black.

I will mop this up in the 200.

Hes trolling here i believe as we speak :ninja

hahaha we did a pertection pakage on that car for goldstein a few months ago…we pick the cars up and drive them back…its not that fast at all… a 300hp integra pulled it hard on rt7

SEMEN GONNA BE ERRRRYWHERE!

So you were racing a customers car??? Northeast speed right?? Good to know.

For all the noise he was making when I saw him he wasn’t really going anywhere.

Those things suck balls. I still dont see why the Neon was replaced with a wannabe minivan

missed the part where i said i was racing it i said i drove it…the integra part happened at a different time and it wasnt a customer car…it was a dealer wholesale car…customers cars dont leave the lot

and ps thanks dgage or dbag whatever it is for the phone call from my employer about who was racing a srt4. 3weeks after the car was delivered to the customer he raced someone THE OWNER NOT SOMEONE FROM NORTHEAST MOTORSPORTS… Had to explain to him how many herbs are on here to talk shit and assume things about other peoples shit and buissness

:lol Who the fuck does shit like that.

its shift518…i wouldnt expect anything else

wowwwwwww, well thats fucked up…

Wow, that’s complete horseshit. Who the fuck does that? Do we really have people on here that are snitches? Even if it were true, that’s fucked up.

Thats low man…why would someone go out of his/her way to put your ass on the line?

my boss read it on here. ive known him for years and would never be on the line. he was more concerned about or rep. 99.9 percent of the cars we clean are wholesale cars and dont have plates so we dont drive them.