all in favor of telling K20 to get a muffler

sweet, I’ll be looking forward to the next drive by

I have yet to driveby with the exhaust like this…i think…you do live on Old Loudon right?

You could probably hear me from Route 9 if i’m even remotely close to your house :lol

dont act like you don’t know

I’ll be sure to blow Vtec past with the exhaust like this at some point later on if the track isn’t open

that’ll make my day

:crackup :crackup :crackup :banana :lol :banana :crackup :lol :crackup

if a car is doing 100mph at the end of the track is can cover 14 feet in .1 seconds. the average car length is about that.

Maybe in Honda land. A Transfirebirdammaro or whatever is closer to 16.5feet.

yes no doubt. but just trying to clarify a car length is not .2 or .3 seconds for cars trapping 100+mph

you wanna hear loud? run the civic at lvd tonight, and let it echo off the walls.

ill be there, passing out free ear plugs just for his car

I voted no on the muffler vote… cause I want my muffler back.

lol… just kidding

Jamme were you at redline yesterday with the car? I belive I saw it with the hood up, i live right over there

turn down FTW :nod

Yeah, hes gonna touch up the tune for slight cam change from last month…add some stickers for posturing…and give it a yank.

Dude those stickers are an easy 100+ whp

Muffler just got put on…looks and sounds awesome… thanks a lot Jammer! :thumb

curious to see how it sounds.

i recommended the motorcycle can, because if i had a jap ride, i’d have def. done that myself.

i stuck a muzzy slip-on on my old 8v jetta before for fun. it had a full 2 1/4" exhaust, with autotech ceramic coated headers. it actually sounded freakin sweet. on your car i’d bet it would sound better though with the higher rev’s.

Took some balls to take that sweet ass redneck muffler and put it on your car. I like it, rather than making the rice sound ricier, its a touch of good ol American back road shop technoloy. :crackup

I can’t wait to hear it… I had it custom made for the Atom, but from its origional design of being made for some Big Block old scholl ride. Theres more stainless steel in that 25lb rock than in the rest of the car.

i saw the muffler, its massive. like 16x10 brick of SS. i bumped into his dad at NAPA this afternoon when he was getting the granny tip for it.

lets see some pics!!