Allegedly a video of texting and driving gone wrong.

youtu.be/DK0nHfe6NWo&

But to me it seems like the driver was under some sort of influence, unless they literally just look down at the phone, let go of the steering wheel entirely and never glance up. The car set going straight on a huge straight away shouldn’t be veering off like that if a person is texting IMHO.

You decide.

I hope someone got out and shot the driver of that car.

scary shit, I watched something similar happen in Malta with some bitch driving a minivan with at least one kid in the back coming down 67 into ballston spa.

she ended up getting stuck in a ditch making a left at the stewarts, but she almost went head on into cars to the point where they were going two-off into the grass to avoid her.

I drove past her as she stuffed it into the ditch/culvert in stewart’s driveway, she looked oblivious, blank look on her face, kid in the back looked like he was screaming and crying…I was thinking diabetic attack or crazy drunk. I was glad she put it in a ditch and didn’t kill that kids(s)?

diabetic attacks are serious business. will fuck your shit up hard.

I should note.

Video is best watched on mute.

x2 on muting that d-bag

doesnt look like txting to me. drunk or tired

Definately was getting road head.

no texting there… seriously thats something else goin on

Dude was fucked up

Scary, I have had some experiences similar to this. Coming home one night from Kohls when I was still working there, I followed a guy all the way down central and then rt7 and he was driving almost exactly like this. Called the cops but don’t think they showed…

Problem is, you can’t stop people from driving stupid.

You can take away the phone rights etc, but if somebody sees no problem going off the road 3/4 times in a course of a few miles and still paying no attention to the road, taking away a cellphone (if that is the case) won’t fix the problem.

Just like driving while falling asleep is illegal as well (which is the likely case above) it doesn’t stop people from doing it.

ya well taking away the cellphone wont help situations like this, has to be over tired, drowsy medication, or drunk

i fell asleep at the wheel once. made it from crosstown plaza in schenectady, all the way around the bend onto chrisler ave, almost to altamont ave before creaming a telephone pole at 50mph :banghead

ya, i fell asleep SO many times when driving, its a fucking miracle really…

driving + tired is the worst by far IMO

LOL

thanks for that

I’m sitting here at work, turning volume up all the sudden “OH SHIT”.

Look at boss and :facepalm. :lol

ahaha ! i think it might actually be texting because the dude stayed around until the police got there and must of talked to the driver too

Hope that cock sucker died.

i read somewhere, that like 24 hrs of no sleep is equivelent to haveing a .08 bac

According to a 2000 study published in the British Medical Journal, researchers in Australia and New Zealand reported that sleep deprivation can have some of the same hazardous effects as being drunk.[33] People who drove after being awake for 17–19 hours performed worse than those with a blood alcohol level of .05 percent, which is the legal limit for drunk driving in most western European countries and Australia. Another study suggested that performance begins to degrade after 16 hours awake, and 21 hours awake was equivalent to a blood alcohol content of .08 percent, which is the blood alcohol limit for drunk driving in Canada, the U.S., and the U.K.[34]

Well in that case I drive drunk 4 days a week ^ :rofl