Allo

Oh yeah, welcome and happy belated.

btw, this might go on to be the longest thread on here at this rate.

Phil… triple posting lmao thats unheard of mister :{

heh, oops, I have trouble posting sometimes, I get an error, so I keep hitting submit…

hey thanks hehe!

yea…possibly…just slowly growin bigger

Never fear! Bohead is Here!

Welcome. Nice car. 'nuff respect to a girl who appreciates her car…and appreciates it enough to put “her” away for the winter. C ya in the spring!

oh yeah, happy belated!

wwoo…lol

thanks! yea…i get depressed during the winter months not being able to drive er…hard to let go lol

well thank ya:)

wwoo…lol

thanks! yea…i get depressed during the winter months not being able to drive er…hard to let go lol

well thank ya:)

This thread still going? Seems like a lot of us are storing our cars this winter, myself included.

Welcome to the board!

Nice to see a girl who can appreciate cars.

More than I can say about my wife, who just curbed her brand new Lexus IS250. :frowning:

kinda creeping along lol

Thanks…lol well accidents do happen…and im sure curbing it is a lot better than getting it totalled, like a friend of mine had bought a lexus…and shortly after it got totalled…but i dont think it was his fault…it was a tow truck drivers fault

any mods under the hood? TT-swap FTW !!! lol

aahhh not really…got an ecu chip…i eventually wud like to do a tt conversion…but im doing some other small things first…and wats ftw stand for…i havent been able to figure it out haha

FTW=FTW
FTMFW = For the M$#% F@#$ Win.

aaahh ic ic

and similarly, FTL = For the Lose. and FSM = Flying Spagetti Monster.

lol i like FSM the best…but dunno wat itd apply too

it’s oldskool talk… from the days before torrents

lol ooh ok…so im too young to know i guess

<old_foggy>back in my day, it’d take 20minutes just to dl one mp3! And we saved them on 100meg hard drives!</old_foggy>