Alpine IVA-D300 7'' monitor headunit

Decided to pull it out of my bmw, i don’t like it in that car, it doesn’t fit it.

It’s been taken care of its entire life, i’ve never once had a problem with it. 1600$ back in 06 when it was first purchased. I’d like to get 300$ for it.

There is one on ebay for 400$, so i think this is fair

Comes with the headunit itself, the brain, the remote, all the wires, and if you have an E46, i will include the wiring harness and faceplate for the dash.

It does everything, nav, multiple inputs and out puts, back up camera, aux video monitors EVERYTHING

no reasonable offer is refused, i can pull it from the car in under 30 minutes want to come get it. I will leave it there for now as a demonstration for those who want to see it working.

716-445-0883

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20493[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]20493[/ATTACH]

do you have day time pics so i can see how it looks in the dash?

I’ll go take some now

Brain is in the glovebox, Wires on the seat are for ipods / phones or whatever, the other cords inside the glovebox are for my radar / gps

The wiring for the HU itself is hidden up inside the dashboard

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20494[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20495[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20498[/ATTACH]

Will you ship?

Yes i will, and since its only PA i won’t charge you for it either. It should only be 5-10$ max.

Bumping for the day, placing my order for a dynavin tonight.

LOL thats exactly what i want…let me know how you like it

will do, bumping for the day.

I really want to get this thing out to help offset the dynavin costs, reduced to 250$

I’m having trouble figuring out my current Alpine, and it’s nowhere as advanced as this. GLWS.

Also this unit has video in capabilities I think you’d be able to monitor an obd2 with it live steaming from the display.

Bumping again and price drop at 225

also i just re-read what i wrote above, i’m retarded

if you have an aftermarket OBD2 ECU that has a usb or live video stream capability, (such as lap top / computer monitor plug and play) this monitor will play it live. I haven’t done it myself, but im assuming its a simple plug and play.

WELL

My dynavin was DOA, box was smashed to shit when i got it… At least its getting replaced free of charge for me.

Bumping and down to 175$

PM’ed

I’ll take it if Christian doesn’t have dibs. Call or text me 716-903-4502

usb? trim ring?

??? did u get my pm>?

Yes i did, i’ve been incredibly busy all weekend. But my friend of 10 years wanted the headunit so i sold it to him over NYspeed members.

Boo lol

double boo! lol