WTB: touchscreen headunit

title says it lemme know what you got would like alpine or another good name but will consider anything. Also i been looking around it seems anything with a screen is 2v pre out is that as high as they go or is it just cuz all the ones i been seeing are ebay cheap units

either Eclipse by Fujitsu Ten or get an Avic don’t settle for anything less.

i was looking at an eclipse but my brother has one in his car and i like my alpine much better and its like 3 years old still works great no display of f1 cars or dolphins but it works great and does what its supposed to

but the alpines sound like ass compared the the eclipse.

edit: you’re obviously not in it for the sound quality if you consider not having pointless screensavers a downside, so alpine might fit you better.

i said i dont want a pointless screensaver sense the sarcasm in my post i want a quality piece re read my post before trying to be a dick i have and alpine and eclipse and the alpine is much better

Alpines have the Full speed Ipod control, a real nice feature to have.

X…

i have a complete carputer setup :slight_smile: best in my opinion lol

Make me an offer on my AVIC-d3. I have the unit itself, east and west coast map DVD’s, back up cam, sirrius mod, and iPod controller.

i have an avic d3 … i recommend that or an alpine – alpine has faster ipod control but i don’t like that it doesn’t match the interior lights in my car.

price range??

if no one bites on that avicd3 i am def interested

is that a double din unit?

yes

there was a deal posted at www.slickdeals.net on the avic-d3 for $500 brand new.

totally worth it, I have the unit and function/sound is really good imo.

check it