Alpine Stereo Deck

http://www.nengun.com/alpine/i-pod-compatible-cd-deck-cda-9885ji-15488

Was wondering how much I could get for this. I know it sells for 300 used. I was hoping to get a flip out DVD player to replace this one.

Any offers. And I need it gone ASAP so I can get the DVD player

i dont have much money but i need a deck whats the lowest you can go??

I can give you the clarion for 15$ if you’de like with the harness and remote and everything else. But this one I would like more than 15 for sorry. Its still a VERY NICE deck.

do you have pictures of both decks

http://www.nengun.com/#

if you can get 300 for it, take advantage of that sucker.

but any flip out dvd you are going to get to replace it is gonna be a huge pile of crap. keep the alpine because it is a good deck that doesn’t suck dick, like what you would replace it with. if i had the money and wanted a single din (neither of which is true) i would offer you 150 for that deck.

Would you deliver it?

Lol on both counts :smiley: 150 is a good offer :smiley: I was hoping to get a flip out 7inch dvd. Strictly because sometimes I have to spend more time in my car with people that Im not fans of for longer periods of time and I feel like the DVD system would shut them up for the trips :smiley:

Depends on what you mean by deliver (to Canada) no… To Capital Region area (maybe) and also depends on the offer :smiley:

How about Jersey?

if you are very very very north tip jersey I go albany to NYC a lot so I can meet you off thruway and 287 possibly (still depends on offer) :smiley:

i got the same deck, its an awesome deck, not worth 300 … 150-200 is a great deal for ya i’de take whatever comes by !

i got an ipod cable with mine , really works out great with that shit !

I still have the ipod cable as well (but its not hooked up into it)

When can you pick it up?

do i get the ipod cord too? and ummm where are you located?

yes you can have the ipod cord too lol. I have no use for it :smiley:

if anyone buys this alpine i got a remote and face plate holder for it that i have never used they can have for free

Thanks :smiley: (But I gave him face plate and the remote already as well :-D)

SOLD MODS CAN LOCK