TW: Alpine cda9831 head unit

I just picked up a pioneer nav unit…so I think I might be selling my alpine deck soon. just checkin to see what people are willing to offer. it’s satellite radio ready, ipod ready, motoirized flip down/angle, reads mp3/wma files, etc. for a complete list of specs check out http://www.crutchfield.com/S-G3Wqz7DvPkA/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=500CDA9831 it was top of the line for the 2004 models. amazing deck.

Do you still have the manual and crap?
Becuase I’m 'le retard, but need a new head unit.

Mostly becuase I get annoyed with mine, becuase whenever I try to turn it down (using the knober thing) it actually turns itself up and deafens me and I’m like WTF.

So whenever I want to turn my radio down, I have to do it click by click, very slowly… haha.
Pain in the ass =)

haha yea I think I have everything that came with it minus the box. alpine’s site actually has the manuals on there anyway, but I’m pretty sure I still have mine. remote, face case, cage, trim ring, original harness, circuit city smartharness.

let me know ballpark

I dunno what’s too much to ask. I was thinkin like $150. cuz the ones they have out now for that cost pretty much suck compared to this one.

I am open to offers tho.

I will also include the ai-net cable that provides aux input

edit: price

80?

too low. can’t do anything less than $150 or else I’m keeping it.

then why put open to offers? that just silly . i dont really need another cd player so ill go 100

I changed the price from 200. now it’s $150 firm take it or leave it.

101?

my buddy just bought the same deck off a kid in perfect shape just without the harness for $30

they go on ebay for 100 150 i really doubt he will get this much here. i have deh5800 that ill throw in my next car

yea well I didn’t steal mine and I’m not a crackhead. price still stands.

wow thats pretty dickish