Alpineskiier on the airwaves

This morning I was awoken from my dreams by a goregeous girl named Vikki, telling me that I had been selected as one of the 6 semi-finalists for the Q103 Qtease/Qpid contest, as seen here through this link: http://www.wqbk.com/QTeaseQpid/tabid/9038/Default.aspx

I entered to win about a month ago, and I believe I was HAMMERED when I sent my “love letter” in, so I am curious as to how they will edit it, if at all, when it gets read on the radio. :rofl

Speaking of, in order to win, I and the 5 other clowns that were chosen have to go on the air (103.5/103.9 FM) on Friday and answer questions as to why we should be seen out on the town with the Qtease ladies. They then make their decision there and the winner gets carted away in a limo with the wimmenz.

Wish the captain and I luck. :number1 :haha

Wow those “Qtease” arent cute at all, I guess the first ones alright but the second one is just plain scary looking.

Good luck I guess?

Get your dinky wet for me man! I know a girl on the Qtease crew… You will be walking around with a boner all day! Nice score dude.

Those are last year’s Qtease, they have new ones for '10.

Yeah there are some train wrecks and there are some really hawt ones too.

Damn thats good cause the 09’s were scary.

I’m trying to find the pictures of the new ones but I don’t think they have them up yet. Just that gay page saying “the new girls have been selected!”

:ahh:ahh:ahh

Good luck.

Girl I went to HS with is/was a QTease. She’ll be easy to spot, covered in tattoos.

Orly? :ninja

! Listen for a Official Q-Tease Unveiling… coming soon.
Dammit. There better not be 1 hef or I am leaving…

or will I? :ninja

Still talk to her? Ask her if she’s into poopchute stimulation

Jake, shes not a Qtease n e more. she was one of the origionals. Heather Hammond, AKA Heather Hardcore

Name clicks in my head. Somebody posted pics of her on here a while back.

you might of seen her at sean’s house before…

what time friday are you gonna be on the air?

four

Nah, I don’t, sorry, haha.

My friend Steve is going to be doing this as well.

Tune in at 4 you bastards.

103.9/103.5

Listeing at work right now

Cant wait to hear you spit your game
:rofl:rofl

tuned in…

I have a feeling this is going to be awesome.

and by awesome I dont mean awesome :lol