Alsa Corp Paints

Anyone use them on their ride??? I was thinking about using their Nevada Silver with the Mandarin Orange (burnt orange) Candy Concentrate mixed with the clear. Their paint seems fairly cheap, comapred to others, but seems like it should be good…anyone have any experience with it??? here is a link for reference. Thanks in advance

Edit…here is what it would look like…I was thinking about a little darker though

http://alsacorp.com/products/stylin/showcase/LOBO_F150/DSC01795_L.jpg

yeah i have looked through their stuff before but not had a chance to use anything from there. neat stuff though. have had decent luck with house of kolors products. they are very reasonable once you price it out. and can be bought locally

That color looks nice.

Yeah…i think so too, and the cool thing is that I could have all the paint materials for under $500. So its not a bad deal at all. That gives me 2 full gallons of paint (after the reducer and everything is added), UV protected clear, activator, and the candy concentrate…I dont think you can beat that price!

you would be surprised with House of kolors
but that is good price otherwise.
but don’t forget to add masking tape and paper
tack rags
mix cups
that is what kills the cost, all the nickel and dime stuff

House of kolors >*

you would be suprised some of the house of color candys are cheaper then factory mixed ppg paint, not sayin that paints good or bad but after all the work that goes in to it i wouldnt want to chance it

Very true…where can I look to price HOK paints?? in 3 weeks the car goes down for the rest of the summer to get completely overhauled. new motor,tranny, paint, interior, wheels, and exhaust, actually the exhaust will be done before I put her away. but I want to make my decision on paint fairly soon, so I have it when im ready for it.

go to either APE in mcdonald
or better service
Lloyds in mckees rocks

scrap the paint idea and get those wheels!

lloyds or any west penn laco

I am getting wheels…I am putting a set of chrome 18" Cobra R replicas on there, in the 5x4.25 bolt pattern. I wont put wheels on without new paint, and I am not putting on new paint without wheels, so I am going to buy them both, and when the car is done being painted, i can slap the wheels on it…lol The car needs painted…especially now that it was sideswiped…stupid hit and runs…I wish I would have found the person who hit it.:bash: Stupid McDonald cops, just blew it off…they said that it happens there all the time…I should go side swipe their cars.

thanks, i’ll have to check them out.