Alternate plans...

gotta love the $1.70 bag of ice that disappeared in 10 mins on my intercooler… can u say heatsoak? :runaway

it was a good time, i dont normally do that to my car, especially back to back runs, heats up way to fast, im so irritated i still have no FMIC, but plans have changed now so ill have a new set up… i would have loved to run around 24-25psi last night. im sure it would have been more fun for all who came to play

In the roll race with me and Paul, I hit my breaks at the very end of the video and my speedo was burried at 155…

Shut down around 150 both times on the prelude.

staged and ready for lift off with the ride height.

you think? lol

I dont care if you put the little whore through it’s paces I like a third party opinion lol.

It’s a weird kind of power right? kinda sneaky :ninja

by John saying your M3 runs really good means theirs 1/4 mile burnout marks somewhere near my house.

He breaks the diff bolt, he changes it :slight_smile: hahaha

And 1/4 mile burnout marks? My ass! I could get 200ft MAYBE in a nice second gear roast.

shut up drew…only a doughnut or to

brake stands do amazing things

Learn how to heat up your tires then real well before you let her rip…she’ll smoke them until you want to stop.

i missed all this fuckin fun thats bull

It was good times but we are gonna need a real ls1 to show paul whats up :ninja

i think with someone dropping paul and i from a dig rather than a beep… it would be closer if not different result… i had a damn good time last night tho.

Idk dude, he yanked hard out of the whole…Paul’s car is no slouch for an auto and 110k+ miles

def. a fun time last night

i hit rev limit in both 1 and 2… yeah his car comes outta the hole hard BUT i think itd be ALOT closer…maybe different result entirely.

i’m sure we could do it again tonight and settle it once and for all. :nod

save it for wednesday travis, run it there.

:+1 :nod

yup…I will be down there tomarrow night. I dont have the money to run but tony said he will pay the 20$ and put his drag radials on my SS if he can run it…so thats what’s up.